Chapter 4

Recap:

"Y/n! Y/n!" She shouted as she made it to you. "Come swim with us." Tsireya smiled at you enthusiastically, jumping up and down a bit.

You looked over at your father and nodded. You smiled back at your sister. She grabbed your hand and began to run. You followed in suit and ran, trying to have the same speed as your sister.

𝓝⋆ᯅ⋆๑𓂅﹆

You and Tsireya ran to the edge of the village by a huge tree with twisted branches, planted in the water. There you saw Ao'nung and Rotxo waiting for you and your sister.

"Took you girls long enough." Rotxo said as you faced them.

"Why are we going for a swim?" You questioned. I mean you are always up for a good diving session but something was not right. You turn to your sister waiting for an answer with a look of unease.

"Well...I may have forgotten to mention that-" She was about to answer when your ears picked up a voice.

"Hey!"

Turning to see where the voice came from your ears flattened.

It was the older Sully brother.

You then took a deep breath 'Remember what father told you.'  You thought repeatedly.

Tsireya waves at him as the rest of the Sully children arrive.

"Try to keep up!" She shouts before she and Rotxo dived in.

You turn to your brother "You knew about this?" Your voice gets a bit cold as you stare at him blankly.

"Ladies first." He bowed, dodging your question.

You silently growl and dive in the depths of the aqua coloured ocean with Ao'nung following on your tail.

Once you enter the water, your body and mind become tranquil as if you were wrapped in a warm seaweed blanket.

That was until you heard a loud splash and turned to see the two forest boys in the water then their sisters.

You immediately caught up with your sister to keep your distance from them.

Later, out of curiosity, you turn on your back while you swim to see how the forest children were doing. You couldn't help but smile a bit at them exploring the reef and the creatures living in it. They were like babies, being in the water for the first time.

Your sister did the same action as you did then looked at you.

'They are like babies.' You signed to her.

'You remember what our father said. They are learning.' She replied.

You slowly nodded.

The younger Sully brother pointed at you guys and began to swim. You covered your mouth to hold in your laughter.

Your brother noticed this and furrowed his brows in confusion.

'What?' Ao'nung signed.

'They swim like ti'gr frogs.' You signed back shaking your head to try and stop smiling.

Your brother smirked and signed Rotxo what you said, smiling widely, turning to them.

'They do.' He agreed. Your sister caught up and nudged you and Rotxo while she rolled her eyes.

You look back to see the female Sully swimming off in a different direction, enjoying the new sights of this new environment. You said nothing because you did not want to ruin her amusement.