Part 7- Him

After lunch I immediately go to the room where Reiji-san is, I think his in the lab room thing or something..

*knock* "come in" Reiji-san said

So I opened the door and get inside..
"So Reiji-san, what about me.. For being a vampire?" I asked

He looked at me and appeard in front of me.. So close. He suddenly licked my neck

"H-hey!" I shouted and tried to push him away but I can't, I don't know why.

"Shh.." he whispered

"Ouch!" I said as his fangs go deeply in my neck.

After 30 seconds or something

"Your blood.."

"What? What's with my blood?" I asked

".. It's.."

I think this is the first time I saw reiji-san so speechless.. What's with my blood? "AH!" Reiji-san bit me again..

"R-reiji-san.. It hurts!.. Stop it.."

He didn't listen and just continued..

".. Your blood really tastes good.." Reiji-san said with sadistic tone of voice

"H-huh?.. Ow! Reiji-san! Knock it out!"

I pushed Reiji-san so hard that he hit the wall..

"What the? I'm terribly sorry Reiji-san.. I don't know what's with me.." I said shivering as he stood up and looked at me very very angry.

"Reiji-san.. Stop!!" I shouted as he took my hands up and bite my neck once again.

I'm... Feeling very weak.. I feel like-....

I woke up on my bed, still feeling the pain from Reiji-san's bite and feeling weak as hell.

"Where were you last night?" A familiar voice asked angrily.

"Ayato-san.."

He looked at my neck and appeared 1 foot away from me staring at my reddish neck.

"Shuu-san.. No, Reiji..." He whispered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to Reiji-san's room.

"What do you want?" Reiji-san asked while doing some experiments, I think.

"Me?! What do YOU want?!" Ayato asked back

"Ayato-kun, I'm in the middle of something here, if you're not going to speak up, leave" Reiji-san said.

"I already told you right? So why do you have to drink her blood?!" Ayato-san yelled

Argh, I'm really not into this arguing thing... I feel like my legs are gonna give up, I'm still feeling dizzy...

Ayato's POV
What's with this tableware otaku?! He already knows that baka over here is a vampire! How many times do I have to tell these people that this girl is mine?!

Baka suddenly became unconscious.

"Hey baka! Wake up!" I shouted while pulling her arms.

"Stop it Ayato, just get her in her room"  tableware otaku said. How dare he give orders to me?!

"Hmph!" I picked up Baka and put her in my room.

May's POV
What..? This isn't my room.. 😩 this is Ayato's room!

Huh? He's not here? Wha..

I stood up and grabbed the doorknob so I can get out of here. Locked, great..  "A window.." I whispered, I know, this is a bad idea. I opened the window and.. Shoot, this is high.

Now I have to choose, should I go for the jump? Or should I stay here, wait for Ayato to come and.. I don't know, but hell yes I know it's something bad.

After a while of thinking, I decided to go for the jump.. "Ahh!" I accidentally shouted. A tall, with messy dark blonde hair, tied up in a bun, with bangs and some strands hanging out from the back, wearing a long- sleeved white V-neck shirt with a black trim towards the top along with a black sweater. He was also wearing brown pants, a necklace and bracelet on his left arm.

"What were you doing?" He asked

I don't know how to respond so I remained silent.

"Are you.. Perhaps.." He dropped me and disappeared.

"Ouch!" I shouted. I noticed Shuu-san, looking at me, with his eyes wide open and eyebrows are raised. I too was surprised, since it's not everyday you see Shuu-san shocked.

He finally came with his senses, "who was that?"

"I.. Don't actually know," I answered.

He closed his hands tightly and disappeared. What was that?

~School
I was about to go outside and meet the others but.. It's him! It's that guy! The guy who catch me yesterday from the window.

He finally noticed me, "Hey, it's you"

"Yeah.. I n-" I was going to ask his name but he interrupted me.

"Oh yeah, the idiot girl who jumped from a window!" He said.

"Excuse me? I have my reasons okay? But, I never thanked you, so, thanks anyway," I said and left.

...
"I saw that," Shuu-san said as we enter the mansion.

"The what?" I clarified

He just stared at me for a second and walked away.

[A/N: sorry for not updating, I was actually about to delete this story but, I dunno.. I got bored so I made another part. 😝 Thanks for continuing reading this]