Part 19- I Missed You

Ayato's POV
Before waking up and still in Zyrina's illusion.

WHAT ON EARTH DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?!

Zyrina's holding May at the top of the mansion, there's no way that Baka (May) will survive that fall if Zyrina drop her. I can't move my body. May seems to be unconscious.

Zyrina smiled and laughed, "Ayato!! If only you've loved me back and saved my father!"

THIS BITCH!!

She looked at me at a distance and made a serious face, then dropped May.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You really do care about this trash, don't you?" She laughed

I watched May fell and hit the ground, blood everywhere. Zyrina snapped her filthy fingers that caused me to move and she disappeared.

I teleported in front of May, drenched in her blood and put her in my arms.

"That bitch..." I mumbled

"It's.. Your fault.." May coughed and blood came out, "you.. Didn't save me in time!!" I heard Zyrina's trashy voice.

I dropped her and blood splashed, Zyrina.. You little...

A door appeared. What the? I punched the door and torn it to pieces. The broken door left a sharp, piece of wood. I picked it up and shoved it in May's heart.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO??!" I stabbed May again and again. I then stabbed myself...

...
I realized myself lying on the cold ground. I heard some shouting, so I grabbed a piece of metal and followed the voice. That's where my blood began to boil.

Weird.

Is this Baka of here really making me worry?

I stabbed Zyrina to stop this once and for all. Stupid Baka not doing anything.

May's POV
Back to the present time

Laito winked at me and disappeared. What a flirt. But I can't feel any better knowing that Zyrina is defeated. My brothers can be a total jerk sometimes, but hey, they still have feelings and hearts.

I rested for a while. My cuts seem to be healing fast. After feeling a bit less pain, I go to the real garden to see real flowers.

"Shu.." I saw Shu sitting on the bench lazily, as usual.

He opened his left eye, "what?"

"Umm.. Nothing, just.. Nothing..." I said awkwardly and walked away. Before I left, I felt his hand grabbed my arm and pulled me beside him, sitting.

"I missed you," he whispered

".. Same," I smiled.

After a while, Shu fell asleep on my shoulder. Of course I won't ruin the brother-sister moment, so I won't wake him up.
I just realized that, how come I saw myself with Subaru, Kanato, Laito and Ayato, when the actual scenario with Reiji and Shu was the real me? Is it because their my brothers?

"What are you thinking?" Shu asked as he get up from my shoulder.

"Ah, just wondering.. About umm.. Zyrina's illusion," I answered, "only you and Reiji were the ones that felt.. Real."

"Well, yours felt real as well," he chuckled.

Wow, I'm having fun with my brother. I really missed him though, I really missed everyone, the real everyone.

School
How I missed this! After the classes, I started packing up my things.

"Hey!" A voice caught my attention, "it's been a week, what happened to you?" Kou asked

"Oh, it's you.. Wait, a week?"

"Yah, a week. Why so surprised?" He asked and touched my cheeks and looked around, "finally, we're alone.."

He pulled me closer to his chest, "why won't we have some fun? I've missed you.." He kissed my lips and started sucking my blood from my neck.

"Kou.. Stop it!" I pushed him away.

"Wow, so strong now huh?" He balanced himself and looked at me serious, "I'm thirsty, okay? Just a little bit more.." He whispered.

I ran to the door and left. Is that how he really shows how he missed me? Pathetic. It's all about my blood, then my blood, then my... Blood. Annoying!

After that, we got home and I go to the bathroom. I'm all alone while taking a bubble bath, thankfully. I needed this!

After about an hour, I got up and dried myself up. I wear my clothes and entered my room, I hopped on my soft, comfortable bed and fell asleep.