Part 5- First Bite

May's POV
After what Subaru-kun told me, I stop bothering why Reiji-san is acting like that from the beginning..

Reiji's POV
The first time I met Mayumi, I already felt something.. I don't want anyone to know it first but they did, they did knew she's my half sister.. Subaru told me that he already told May that I killed our mother and now he wanted me to apologize to her? I just can't .. Aren't she happy because now the one who left here is gone?!

May's POV
I don't care anymore about Reiji-san.. What I care is, why did my mother left me? I hope Shuu-san know anything about it.

I went to the living room and saw Shuu-san lying on a couch..

"Umm.. Shuu-san"

"Hm?"

He opened his one eye

"I was wondering if you know why my.. Or I mean our mother left me"

"... Sorry.. I don't have any idea why"

"Oh, is that so.."

I looked down.. And suddenly Shuu-san hugged me..

"But I'm sure she left you in order to protect you" He whispered

I hugged him back.. Wait what? She left me alone to protect me? Really Shuu-san?

Shuu's POV
While embracing May-chan.. I noticed Reiji standing in one corner while looking at us, and suddenly go somewhere else.

"Thanks Shuu-san"

I didn't responded and go listen to music again, while May left..

May's POV
I went outside of the mansion and stare at the sky wondering why would such things happened to me just like that..

Huh? I saw a good looking guy with blondy hair and have a color aqua blue at the left side of his eye because I can't see the right one due to his hair...

"You must be Mayumi-sama" the guy said and winked at me

"M-mayumi-sama? I'm sorry, but do I know you?" I asked politely

He just smiled and vanish.. 'Guess he's a vampire too. Seriously, am I the only creature here that isn't a vampire?

~time for school, better get ready...

While riding in the limo I noticed Reiji-san is looking this way.. Damn! Is he going to be like that?

The limo stopped signing that we already arrived at school. While walking, I saw the guy again with blonde hair and aqua blue eyes..

"Oh! It's you, Mayumi-sama" as he winked at me

"S-stop calling me like that, why do you always call me like that anyway?"

"Because you're a goddess.. Right?"

"I'm not!"

"Really? I thought you are.. I guess you're just too beautiful that's why" he winked at me again

"Who are you anyway?" I asked

"I'm Kou Mukami, nice to meet you Mayumi-san"

"Nope, You just can call me May" I said
...
"May, let's go!" Someone shouted and grabbed my arm tightly

Eh? S-subaru-kun?

"Ouch!" I shouted

"What are doing with that guy?!" He asked angrily

"Why? Is that illegal?" I asked as I smirk

"For you it is, bitch-chan" Laito-san just come out from nowhere