Part 8- Foolish

Weekend, we don't have any classes.. And I don't know what to do. I go out for a walk and noticed Kou on the fountain, "Good morning!" I greeted and he greeted back. We go for a walk, without being noticed by someone, we usually hide behind the bushes or trees. Or literally appear on the roof or somewhere.

"So, you really think you're a vampire?" He asked, sarcastically.

"I don't know.. I don't want to," I answered.

"Really? You know, without me being a vampire I wouldn't be here, talking to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," He said.

"Yeah right," I said, blushing. I don't know why, but hearing him say that feels different from how Ayato say it.

"I.. Have to go," I said as I walk away.

"So soon?" He asked with a sad face while holding my hand.

"I rea-" Before I can finish my sentence, someone grabbed Kou's hand away from me and hold my arm tightly.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ayato said with a very serious tone of voice with his dead-serious-looking eyes. "I was just trying to know this.. Beautiful creature you're holding" Kou answered.

"You're at Sakamaki's territory, who said you can be here?" Ayato said.

"Me" Kou pointed himself, I smiled, holding my laughter.

Ayato grinned and jumped, so high, that I hugged him very tightly while closing my eyes. We landed carefully, and I slowly opened my eyes. We're on top of the mansion, I'm still hugging him tightly for we are at the edge of the roof.

I realized Ayato starring at me, like he's ready to drop me any second now. I looked down and saw a lake, maybe you're thinking right now that I'm lucky because it's a lake below me and not land, no, I can't swim! Either way, I'll die.

I returned looking at him, his eyes are more calmed right now, he doesn't look mad anymore. Then he smiled, "that's what you get.." He said something else that I couldn't hear..

"No..!" I shouted falling and watching him disappear in thin air, and then, splash! I hit the the lake, panicking, not doing anything for I'm all frozen up. I don't know what to do...

...
"Baka.." A whisper.. Followed by a kiss...

I opened my eyes slowly, I'm in my room. My vision is all blurry, but I know the person who whispered and saved me. The same person who tried to kill me..

I stood up and feel like something is wrong, like I'm forgetting something.. What?! My clothes are.. Different! Don't tell me that..

"Hey!" Somebody shouted.

"Huh..?" I looked around and saw Ayato. No way!

"W-what did you do with my clothes?" I asked blushing.

"Why won't you ask Laito? He's the one who saved you after all," Ayato answered.

I just looked at him with a confused look. I'm pretty sure it was him who saved me..

~night time
Laito' POV
"Why would you lie to her?" I asked Ayato, bitch-chan is such an idiot if she actually fell for that lie.

"Why would you care?" He answered

"Well because I'm involved, but, I like being involved with her.."

"Don't you even think about it! She's mine! And only mine!" He shouted sadistically. Crazy Ayato..

May's POV
I wouldn't fall for that. First, it was his voice I heard. Second, Laito's kiss is warm, but Ayato's is cold, but somehow more compassionate. Weird that I can tell the difference between their kisses.

I go downstairs, where everyone is. I sat down and started to eat.. Silence, that I can hear my own heartbeat, that I can hear the breathings from their lungs. Weird. Like I can sense everything.

I go for a little walk outside, feeling the breeze that passes through my skin. This is nice, silence, stars, moon. I noticed Shuu sleeping with his earbuds plugged in to his ears, again, on the bench.

"Hey" I said. I'm such an idiot. He's asleep of course.

I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm, "stay" he whispered. I sat down beside him and admired the stars.

"Beautiful aren't they" I said, of course, I received no response. I poked his face, I don't know why but I did poke his face, one more time. He opened his one eye, "You're a foolish creature if you find it funny, poking my face"

I guess I'm a foolish creature.

"I.. I got a feeling that you know the guy who.. Umm.. I was with the other day" I said nervously.

".. Yuma" He whispered.