Part 9

May's POV
...
Where.. Am I? I woke up in a room, where is this room? I think this is my first time to be here in this room. I stood up and looked around, neat, simple, I like it.

"So, you're awake" A young man with short ruffled hair colored with black on top and white on the tips. He has Blue-grey eyes and also three black piercings on his right ear, wearing a black web choker and.. A book.

It's weird how I can notice those things, it happens a lot lately.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Err.. Who are you?" I asked. He didn't respond and just stared at me for a couple of minutes. Awkward, I know. "I'm Ruki Mukami, oldest son of the Mukami household" he finally said.

"Umm.. What?" I just said it, I didn't mean to say it. After some few seconds, I now realized, I'm not in our mansion! My eyes are wide open and my jaw dropped, where am I?!

He sighed and left the room, he looked so disappointed, did I do something wrong? Probably because I'm in someone's house without knowing it!

I, as well, left the room. Huh.. This sure  is not the Sakamaki's mansion, so, where am I?

I just followed the hallway hoping I'd find the exit soon. I believe someone's gonna kill me after coming home from a stranger's house, great.

.. Oh, it's.. Yuma, eating.. Sugar cubes? I just starred at him, I don't know what to say.

"Hey, window-jumper, idiot girl" he greeted.

"It's May, nice to meet you, Yuma" I introduced.

He looked at me, confused and mad at the same time, "I never told you my name.. He did tell you, didn't he?"

"What 'he'?" I asked sarcastically. He looked at me the same way, but the confusion is now gone.

After a moment, he cooled down.

"He was my friend.." He said, with a changed tone of voice.

"Was?" I asked.

"Tch! You're looking for the exit?"

"I was.." I smiled

"That way" he pointed and smiled as well.

I followed his direction.. While walking, I saw a drop of blood.

"Oh, May-chan" Azusa called as he approaches me. So, he as well lives here?

"Azusa, hey.. I didn't know you and Yuma live together,"

"Hey.. Do you like pain?" He asked with a weird look.

"Wh.. What are you talking ab-" I stopped myself as I saw his arm bleeding with a knife being held with his other hand. I quickly ran to him and get the knife.

"What were you doing?!" I shouted

"Hm.. Do you want some?"

"Ah!" I shouted while pressing my arm, Azusa cut.

He smiled, "You.. Like that?"

"No! You shouldn't be doing that!"

He slowly approached me and licked my bleeding arm, "Sweet.." Azusa sniffed my neck and bit me. "Agh!" I shouted, I can feel his fangs way deep inside my neck..

"Warm.. And strong.." He continued.

"S-stop!" I pushed him too hard he hit the wall, I panicked and grabbed the knife.

"Cut.. Me.." Azusa said while standing up. "What..? No!" I said.

"Then.. May hates me," he said, there's something about his eyes.. Something...

"No, it's not like that! Pain.. Is not the answer," I said and dropped the knife

"Then.. That'd be unfair," he said and grabbed my arms, "perhaps.. May wants some.." He picked the knife and cut my other arm.

...
"Ah! Please.. Stop!" I shouted.. I'm, in my bedroom... I looked outside through the window, dark.

"Ohh~ bad dream?" Laito asked. I noticed him beside me.

The pain.. I didn't notice, Laito was already starring at me, seductively, and suddenly go on top of me. I was shocked that I pushed him, it didn't actually make him moved.

"Oh yes, that's right, act like you detest it even more. After all, it's also boring if a girl doesn't resist right?" He licked my neck and sucked my blood. "Ahn..!" I shouted.

"Nfu, that's nice expression of pleasure, do you wanna feel more, bitch-chan?" He asked licking some blood that flowed out from my neck..

~school
Tsk! My neck still hurts from Laito's biting! "Because I love you" was the answer I get whenever I ask him why he keeps sucking my blood..

I entered an empty classroom, finally, silence.. "Hello there! May~!" A familiar voice captivated my attention, Kou.

"Hey.." I greeted with my leave-me-alone tone of voice.

"What's with that expression?" He asked and approached.

"I'm just.. Tired,"

"Tired? But I'm thirsty!"

"What?"

"I remember when we hung out with your mansion, that was pretty fun. It'll be better if you let me drink some of yours," he looked at me like he's ready to kill me..

"Stop it.." I said pushing his hands of me.

"So, if it's Laito, he can suck all your blood?" He asked. "It's not like that.." I said.

"Hah, you really think he loves you?" He said grabbing my cheeks, "filth".

"You're nothing but a mere toy to him, a prey perhaps? You only do what your owner tells you," he continued.

"I'm not owned by anyone, " I said

"Then, should I call him your husband? Your boyfriend?" I remained silent.

"Admit it, you don't know who he is to you," he said.

With those words, I felt.. The pain, raining inside me.

"Kou, isn't it~?" Laito appeared and Kou let go of me.

"Hmph! Don't get in to my way," he said facing Laito.

"Get in to your way? I'm not planning to stop you.." Laito said

"That so? Then it's fine by you if I just steal her?"

"That would be boring. How about the three of us have some fun together hmm?"

"Trash" Kou whispered and pulled himself.

"If you changed your mind, just let me know okay?" Kou said and disappeared.

Leaving Laito and I alone, "I really thought we'd have fun together~"

That's right, he only cares from the pleasure he gets from sucking my blood, never meant anything.

"Bitch-cha-" before he can finish his words I slapped him and left the room.