Chapter 1

Chelsea Barton was the younger sister of Clint, he trained her throughout her entire life, he wanted her to he safe if anyone ever found out she was related to an Avenger. Most of her childhood was spent with The Avengers.

Chelsea disappeared during the blip, she woke up 5 years later standing in the front yard of what used to be her home. She was lost, the whole world moved on without her. Luckily she was able to stay at a shelter for those lost during the blip and took some time to adjust but when she had a little money scrounged up she headed for New York. She knew The Avengers would have her back, and be able to answer what happened to everyone during the blip. When she arrived at the compound it was destroyed, seemingly nothing left of it. Panic started to rise in her chest, what happened here? Were her friends okay? Was Clint okay?

Her cell phone didn't have service anymore so she headed for a payphone and called Clint. When an automated voice said the number was disconnected she almost screamed, her worst nightmares coming to mind. Chelsea loved her brother, and being unable to reach him scared her. Slowly she called all the Avengers numbers she had, finally getting an answer when she rang Peter Parker.

Chelsea and Peter didn't know each other well, they'd met once, Clint made them save each other's numbers. Clint wanted to make sure she had everyone available to her if it was an emergency. As soon as Peter answered the phone a wave of relief washed over Chelsea and she almost forgot she was on the phone.

"Hello? I can hear you on the line, who is this?" Peter said with a little confusion in his voice.

"I'm so sorry, hi, it's Chelsea Barton. I don't know if you remember -"

"Hi, of course I do. Are you alright?" Peter's tone almost immediately switched to concern, he knew she wouldn't call unless she needed help. He didn't know if she knew about the fates of Natasha, Tony or Steve yet. He was scared to ask, he knew Natasha and Chelsea were close.

"No, no, I'm okay. I can't get ahold of anyone and the compound is destroyed. What's going on? Where is everyone?" She said frantically, almost in tears.

Peter sighed, he didn't want to be the one to tell her. He didn't even know how to say it out loud himself. He hasn't been able to say it out loud that Tony was gone.
"There was a fight, getting everyone back was a lot harder than we thought." Was all he managed to say before tears welled up in his eyes.

"Peter, whats going on here? Where is Clint?" She was starting to panic, she felt her heart rate skyrocket and her breathing started to feel labored, a panic attack.

"I don't know, I haven't spoken to Clint since the battle, but he's alive..." Peter didn't know what else to say, he needed to tell her about her friends but didn't know how.

"Chelsea? Are you still there?" Peter said, Chelsea hadn't said a word in at least a minute, trying to calm herself down. She knew Clint was okay, she needed to relax, but she couldn't.

When she went to speak she noticed a man staring at her from across the street, Clint taught her to look out for suspicious people. Clint trained her as he trained himself, she also spent years training with Natasha in her free time. She knew she could fight, but she didn't want to. Chelsea wasn't a fighter, she wanted peace.

"Yes, Peter, I'm here. But I'm being watched. Is there somewhere safe I can go?"

Before she even got a second to think Peter was rattling off an address, Louisiana? She didn't have time to think about it, she just thanked Peter and hung up.

She got away from the man watching her, making note of 3 more men. They're definitely together, but why her? She wasn't magical or super, she wasn't even an Avenger. She spent her life around them, Clint brought her around more often than Laura. But she didn't feel like she belonged, they were all nice to her, mostly casual. Aside from Natasha and Steve, her best friends.