Chapter 4

Without breaking the kiss Bucky reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them and her panties off together. He looked down and seen the full canvases on both legs. He admired the tattoos, they looked so hot on her. He just stared for a moment, smiling at her. Chelsea began to feel self conscious. "Whats wrong?" She said quietly. He smiled and kissed her again.

"Nothing, doll, just admiring what I see" he said. He had never seen her in all her glory and he had never seen all of her legs, they were both covered in tattoos from the top of her thighs to her feet.

Chelsea reached for his pants but he stopped her.

She made an adorable pouting face and stared up at him.

"You cum first, babygirl" he said as he kissed down her body. When he slowly reached her public bone he grabbed her ankles and bent her knees, pushing her knees to her chest. He smiled down at her, hunger in his eyes.

"Such a pretty pussy" he said before leaning down and finding her clit with his tongue.

Chelsea gasped at the feeling of his mouth and the feeling of him spreading her for himself. This was all such a turn on for her.

"So wet doll, is all this for me?" He said, smiling up at her, his face still buried in her pussy.

Chelsea moaned loudly and squirmed under his hands, he let go of her ankles and tossed her legs over his shoulders. Only looking up from her for a second.

"You better keep those legs open for me" he said before diving his head back down. His tongue swirled and slurped her pussy, devouring her clit with his tongue. He reached a hand down and slowly slid 2 of his flesh fingers inside of her.

She gasped and moaned loudly, she was soaked, she could feel how soaked she was. He curled his fingers inside her and she felt like she was about to explode, squirming under his mouth she closed her legs a little.

Bucky immediately stopped and pulled his fingers out of her. "Your legs stay open for me" he said, hovering over her pussy but refusing to touch her.

"Sorry, sir" she said shyly and spread her legs for him again. A devilish grin came across his face and he slid his fingers back inside her.

"Such a good girl" he said and sunk his head back down to her pussy. His tongue danced around her clit and drank up every drop of her. He felt her tighten around him and squirm, he knew she was close.

"Cum for me" he said in a hushed tone, but demanding. That was all she needed to hear to let go, she felt her legs close again but Bucky held them open with his elbows and continued with his tongue until she was screaming his name. He couldn't help but smile, feeling her tense around his fingers and hearing his name.

When she came down from her high she was panting and he removed his mouth from her to kiss down both of her inner thighs. He came back up and kissed her lips. "Such a good girl" he said before diving his tongue in her mouth. She could taste herself on his tongue and it turned her on. She wrapped her arms around his neck again, pulling him flush to her body.

"Please fuck me" she said, almost pleading. "Please.." she said softly, her eyes were desperate. He smiled and pulled away from the kiss, looking down at her and admiring her beauty.

He stood up from the bed and unbuttoned his pants, sliding his pants and boxers down in one swift motion. The sight of him made her eyes widen. She didn't know what she expected, he already looked like a Greek God but he was well hung too? She was almost intimated, she had never had such a large cock before. Not only was he thick but he was long.

Chelsea smiled at him, putting away her fear and waving a "come here" finger at him.

Bucky climbed up on top of her, resting himself between her legs but being careful not to touch her yet.