Chapter 16

When the couple made it home Bucky raced around to meet her at her side of the door, offering his hand to her. Chelsea grabbed it and pulled him to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and quickly wrapped her legs around his waist. He lifted her out of the car and carried her inside. When he went to sit her down she didn't let go.

"Bedroom, Mr. Barnes" she whispered in his ear before gently biting his ear lobe.

"Yes ma'am" he said with a smile, darting up to their bedroom. He sat her on the large bed and took her shirt off. His hands immediately found her belly, cupping it with both his hands. He was obsessed with the sight of his beautiful wife carrying his baby, his daughter.

Chelsea reached up and tugged at his shirt, he threw it to the floor in a hurry. She wasted no time reaching for his pants but he stopped her.

"You know the rules, doll, you cum firsr" he said before gently pushing her onto the bed. He undid her jeans and slid them down, tossing them to the floor. Her panties went with them in one quick motion. She was already wet, she was already throbbing for him.

Bucky grabbed her ankles and put them up on the bed, making her spread for him. He leaned down and immediately cracked his lips onto her clit. She let out a loud groan and gripped the sheets. He devoured her pussy with his tongue, sucking and licking her clit constantly.

Pregnancy had her feeling extra sensitive, she already felt the knot in her stomach. Her entire body was tingling from how good he felt. He pushed a metal finger inside her and she screamed, almost slamming her legs shut. Bucky kept his face buried in her pussy but threw her legs over his shoulders.

"Don't you hide that pussy from me, doll" he said against her skin, smiling as he felt her squirm. He continued to devour her, gently fucking her with 2 metal fingers.

"Cum for me, babygirl" he demanded, she wasted no time and exploded, screaming his name and gripping the sheets.

When she came down from her high he climbed up her and kissed her, her juices still on his tongue and in his stubble. She loved seeing herself all over his face.

With one quick motion he flipped her, spreading her legs for him and pushing her chest into the bed. He climbed up on the bed behind her and rubbed her opening with the head of his cock. But he didn't move.

"Please, Bucky...please, fuck me" she pleaded, she leaned back hoping to slip him into her but he backed away. He leaned his head down and gave her pussy a quick kiss, she gasped at the feeling of his stubble grazing over her clit.

He sat up and slowly buried his cock in her, he was careful. She never did adjust to his size so he always started slow, eased his way in until his entire cock disappeared inside of her, it was his favorite sight to see.

"You take me so well, babygirl. You should see your perfect little pussy stretched around me" he said in a groan, she felt wetter just hearing him talk to her like that.

He started to thrust into her, her screams were muffled from laying her face on the pillow. He reached and grabbed her hair, gently pulling her head up.

"Let me hear you, babygirl" he said between thrusts. She turned her head and continued her screams, he felt incredible. Everytime his hips met her ass she gasped, his full cock was a lot to take but she was obsessed.

Bucky reached for her ass a quickly slipped 2 metal fingers inside, feeling her stretch around him. He loved the feeling of filling her tight ass, and she loved taking him. She bit down on the pillow and moaned loudly.

"What did I tell you about letting me hear you?" He said, sliding his fingers out of her ass. She whimpered, missing the feeling but then he slid his cock out of her and she gasped at the sudden emptiness.

"You gonna let me fill that ass, babygirl" he said as he leaned down to whisper it in her ear.

"Please.." was all she could muster.

"Use your words" he smirked, biting her earlobe.

"Fuck my ass, sir, please. Fill me" she begged, if he wasn't already hard he would've been now. He sat up quickly and flipped her onto her back, pulling her to the edge of the bed and he stood. He pulled her legs onto his arms, her knees bending over them and dagling. He stared down at her smiling, sliding the same 2 metal finger into her ass, she gasped and squirmed under him.

He gave her a second before he started to fuck her ass with his fingers, he wanted her to beg for his cock.

"James, please.." she whimpered, reaching down to play with her own clit. He smiled down at her and pulled his fingers out of her. He lined himself up and slowly pushed himself in.

He was much slower with her ass, it was tighter and he saw how it almost hurt her every time. But she kept begging for it, his naughty wife. He loved it. She reached down and placed her hands on his thighs while he sunk into her, if he had moved too fast she would've pushed him to tell him to slow down.

When his full cock finally disappeared in her he stared down at her, taking her all in. "I could watch you take me all day" he moaned. He started to thrust into her ass. Her hands gripped his thighs and she moaned loudly.

His thrusts got Sloppy and she moved her hands to the sheets, fisting them. He moved a hand to her pussy and slid 2 flesh fingers inside, she gasped. He made her feel full, she was full. He had meaty fingers they were also long, he was able to reach all the right places with them.

She snapped her head back and tightened around him. "Yes, babygirl, clench that ass around me baby, cum for me" he said while roughly fucking both her holes. She screamed and let go, her ass violently clenching onto him, her pussy tightening around his fingers. He moaned at the feeling "fuck" he breathed, she milked him. He shot his load deep in her ass while still fucking her pussy with his fingers.

When she calmed down he slid his fingers out, tasting them. He was slower to slide his cock out, he waited until she caught her breath and looked at her for permission. She nodded and he very slowly slid out, she gasped when the tip popped out. She felt empty again, and already sore. He was a lot to handle.

He let her legs fall to the bed and leaned down to her on his elbows, one elbow on each side of her head. She was panting but smiling, he kissed her softly and smiled back.

"Are you okay, my love" he whispered and he reached to run a hand through her hair. She smiled at him and kissed him again. She didn't respond but she wrapped her arms around his neck. He sat up, pulling her with him. His arms were around her waist in a second and he stood up with her in his arms. She let her legs dangle, they felt like jello. He carried her into the bathroom and softly sat her on the counter while he turned on the shower to let it heat up. He came back with a Washcloth, pushing her torso against the wall and started gently cleaning her up. She had his cum and hers running down her legs. He smiled and kissed her knee.

The pair showered, he washed her entire body while she sat on the bench before sitting on the ground in front of her to let her wash his chisled back. She still couldn't believe this Greek God of a man chose her. When their shower was done he dried her carefully, laying her on the sofa while he changed the bedding as he did every night they fucked. He carried her back to the bed and wiggled her under the blankets. Kissing her forehead before slipping away to the kitchen.

Bucky came back with a large portion of lasagna and garlic bread. She had been craving it and he knew she'd be excited he decided to make it for her. Her face lit up when he walked back in, food in hand.

"James, how are you so good to me all the time?" She said with a smile, she had tears forming in her eyes, she felt so emotional all the time.

"Because you are my heaven, love. I would go to the edges of the earth to see you smile" he slid in the bed next to her and wrapped an arm around her. They ate in silence, he watched her to make sure she was okay. Any change in her face and he would've been ready to sprint her to the bathroom.

When they were done he returned the dishes to the kitchen and climbed back in bed next to her, pulling her to his chest. He kissed the top of her head and started rubbing her back. Before he could even tell her to sit up for her massages she was gently snoring into his chest.

A daughter, he thought, smiling like an idiot. "I would die for you both" he whispered, kissing the top of her head before falling asleep as well.