Authors Note

Hi, there! April here, so before we start I have a few things to say:

I don't own lookism or any of the characters except the protagonist 'Haneul Geum' and a few other characters that is connected to him.

This is my first work that Im publishing so please don't steal my work. I worked very hard in making it ( ;∀;)

I also don't own any of the pictures including the cover. There may be some pictures that I'll be including that is made by me, so until I say so the pictures aren't mine.

I wrote this story because I'm a big fan of Lookism and I wondered how it would be like if a reader was reincarnated into the Webtoon and dedicated themselves in protecting all the characters from the increasingly amount of threats the characters will be facing later on in the story.

So Haneul is like the representative of all the readers but has his own set gender, personality, appearance and background.

Just so you know, English is not my first language or my second, so if there is something you don't understand so sorry about that.

I'm going to be including romance as well, but it's a slow burn type.

I will try my best to stay canon as much as possible.

And if you'd read the tag, there is bl (boyslove) so if your uncomfortable about it, then kindly leave.

One more thing:

"This" is when the characters are talking

'This' is their thoughts

*This* is for effects and

'This'  is exclusively for Jay 😄

Ok, so I won't bother you anymore now. happy Reading~