CHAPTER - 1

◦•●◉✿ Y/N'S POV : ✿◉●•◦

I came back home from my university going straight to my room but being stopped by my step mom.

Step mom - "Y/n!"

Y/N - "Yes mom?"

Step Mom - "Where do you go after coming from your university?"

Y/N - "Umm.. Mom I.. I do a part time job at a cafe"

Step Mom - "Oh I see, what are the timings?"

Y/N - "Till 5 to 9"

Step Mom - "I didn't knew that cafes would be open till 9?"

Y/N - "Umm.. Yea-Yeah mom we have to clean the dishes, mop the floor set the tables everything before going back home"

She nodded going back to sipping her tea. I signed in relief going upstairs to my room changing my clothes to formal ones. I again came back down I opened the door to step outside but met by my bastard step brother.

Step Brother - "Oh hey sexy~"

Y/N - "Move away Daniel"

Daniel - "Why baby.. Don't you like your daddy?"

Y/N - "Get lost I don't have time for your useless shit"

I pushed him away which made him stumble and fall on the ground. I smirked in victory.

To be honest I hate my step brother and mom they both are just so annoying. When my mom passed away that time I was only 13 then after 2 years my dad married Kim soo kyung my step mom. I thought she is good but she is became the opposite.

She don't abuse me but she abuses me mentally like taunting me, calling me by names, insulting me. I don't give a shit about it cause I know even if I tell her to stop she won't it's better not to waste my energy on her meanwhile her son who is a whole ass prevert. I hate him the most even though my dad said him to be in his limits he won't obey him. He teases me Or talks dirty to me but he did not touch me anytime which I'm grateful to
Otherwise I would have broke his bones.

My dad doesn't know about all these cause most of the time he is out searching for jobs, giving interviews etc Daniel is 20 but still he doesn't work or even try to get a job what a lazy bastard.

I reached the cafe in which I'm working. I entered through the back gate bowing to all the co-workers and my boss. I started doing my work like  taking orders, washing the cups, cleaning the tables.

I don't have friends in here cause all are elder to me no one of my age obviously teens like me don't work.

Later....

I'm finally done with my 1st shift which ends at 7 I quickly need to get out of here and reach my other job. I quickly fixed my dress going out before informing my boss and bowing to everyone

I started walking towards the club which is 20 - 25 mins away from here. I don't have money for bus I can't waste my money simply like that.

I reached the club entering from the back door. I bowed to all my co workers who were bowing to me. I kept my bag in my locker and made my hair in a messy bun. Then the manager assigned what work I need to do today.
I started working according to it

Later...

◦•●◉✿ Jungkook's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

I came outside my car fixing my black coat while gazing at the club where I'm suppose to meet my business partner. I walked inside loud music can be heard
People dancing, making out, grinding on each other. The strong smell of alcohol hit my nose as I went futher in.

My secretary guided me. We entered the VIP room which Mr. Hwang booked. I wonder why he called me here instead of all places out there. He got up from his seat bowing to me. I nodded shaking hands with him. I sat down with my right leg over my left.

JK - "So.. Why did you call me here?"

Mr. Hwang - "Mr. Jeon as you know we are starting business very soon... I thought of giving you some cash"

JK - "I have a lot Mr. Hwang, tell me the reason behind it!"

Mr. Hwang - "I need drugs from your fellow business partner"

JK - "What? We agreed that there will be no use of drugs in here?"

He nodded taking a sip of his drink.

Mr. Hwang - "But that's not how business works"

When I was about to say something a girl entered inside the VIP room with a tray of drinks in her hands. She bend down keeping the drinks on the table. I glanced at her face. She looks beautiful few hair strands falling on her face making her more beautiful. She have black eyes, small pair of lips with a mole on top, a sharp nose with a sharp elegant jaw line. She also have a mole on her neck which made it more gorgeous.

She passed me my drink. Our eyes met her eyes are so cute. I forgot to breath for a moment.
She accidentally dropped the glass of wine on my pants.

Y/N - "Omo... Sir I-I'm so-sorry... It must be very expensive I'm sorry sir"

Mr. Hwang - "Aish you useless girl what have you done?"

She got up bowing to Me apologizing a thousand times.

JK - "It's alright I need to go to the rest room to clean it off"

I got up

Y/N - "Yes please I'll guide you to the washroom"

She opened the door for me. I walked ahead of her. She took me to the men's washroom. I took a tissue wipping the wine off my black jeans.

Y/N - "I'm sorry sir"

She said her head is hung low playing with her fingers.

JK - "It's alright... What's your name?"

Y/N - "S-Sung Y/n"

I hummed in response. I walked out with her behind me. The manager came to us.

Manager - "Sir are you alright I'm sorry for the inconvenience...
You stupid girl can't you be more careful?"

He scolded her she kept her head low not saying anything. I felt bad for her.

Manager - "I'll cut your salary this month!

He said and hit her on her shoulder.

JK - "that's enough! Don't do that
It was my mistake too I wasn't paying attention much no need to raise your hand on her!"

I slightly raised my voice at him.
He looked surprised but then nodded as I glared at him. He went away. I started walking to the VIP room but I heard her soft honey voice.

Y/N - "S-sir"

I turned around facing her.

Y/N - "Thank you for saving me thank you for taking my side"

JK - *Smile* "It's fine y/n next time be more careful"

She nodded smiling back at me aww her smile is so cute. God she is so adorable. She went away before bowing at me.

I think it's love at first sight...