CHAPTER - 18

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

JK - "Thank you Mrs. Jeon"

Y/n blushed hearing Mrs. Jeon. Everyone one by one came to them and handed them gifts and also congratulated them on their wedding.
JK also introduced y/n to few of his business partners.

Soon it was lunch time. Everyone sat down on the chair by the table. The maids served everyone their food.
They all had food while talking about today.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n dear, you look gorgeous today. I'm sure Jungkook said this many times to you"

Y/n once again blushed hearing Mrs. Jeon.

Y/N - "Thank you eomma"

Mrs. Jeon smiled sweetly at her before going back to her eating. After eating all the couples went onto the dance floor. Dancing their heart out to the music.

Mrs. Jeon - "Jungkook take y/n and walk on the dance floor!"

He nodded before taking y/n's hand in his and walking on the dance floor.
The DJ started playing soft romantic music. Everyone along with their partners swayed left to right in a slow pace same goes with JK & Y/n.

Jungkook placed his hand on her waist. Y/n kept her hand on his shoulder. Their right hands were held together by themselves. The moved left and right in a slow pace. Staring at each other's eyes lovingly.

Y/N - "I love you baby~"

JK - "And if it's quite all right... I need you baby to warm these lonely nights I love you baby~"

Y/N - "Trust in me when I say... I love you baby~And if it's quite all right... I need to baby~"

JK - "To warm these lonely nights. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say I love you baby~"

Y/N - "Trust in me when I say~"

The dance ended. Then it was the cake cutting ceremony. The maids brought the cake and kept it upon the big table. They lit up few candles around the corner. Everyone started clapping, cheering for the lovely couple.

Jungkook took the knife in his hands
Y/n placed her hand on top of his. They both then cut the cake. He took a piece and feed it to y/n, y/n did the same to him.

JK - "I love you my baby"

Y/N - "I love you more my baby"

He peaked her lips and the crowd got crazy. Especially the girls. Obviously they were jealous of y/n. A bottle of champagne was kept in the bucket of ice. He took out the bottle positioning it upwards. Then removing the lid and the white thing flew out everyone cheered.

Jhope - "Yeeahh JK let's goo~"

JK - "Oh yeah jhooopee~"

Everyone drank one shot of the champagne.

JK - "love aren't you drinking?"

Y/N - "No kookie.. I'm a bit scared"

JK - *chuckle* "it's nothing to be afraid of baby just try one shot... I'll not force you if you don't want okay?"

Y/N - "I'll try once but very little"

JK - "Okay my lady"

Y/n giggled at him. He brought a very small amount for her just one sip. She took it from his hands and chug it down. It felt weird for her the taste was bitter. Y/n made a disgusting face.
JK laughed at her face.

JK - "What happened? You did not like it baby?"

Y/N - "Owhh it's so bad kookie.. Eww my taste buds felt very bad"

JK - "Aigo~ my small baby don't worry have a soft drink it will be all right then"

He brought sprite for her she took 2 sips of it and she felt a bit okay. JK again chuckled. She just pouted at him. He again giggled and kissed her forehead.

JK  - "You're so cute y/n I want to eat you up"

She giggled before taking a sip of her sprite.

Y/N - "How do you drink that it's so bad kookie"

JK - "I'm used to it baby don't worry"

Y/N - "If you feel bad then tell me I'll share my sprite with you"

JK - "Okay baby love"

She cutely smiled at him. He smiled back. Jhope came out of no where.

Jhope - "Y/n your drinking sprite you like sprite?"

Y/N - "Yes it's so refreshing"

Jhope - "I know right... I'll go get a hamburger and sprite"

She nodded then he walked away from there. After 2 hours finally it was time for y/n & Jungkook to go.
Mrs. Jeon said Jungkook to take y/n to their penthouse. JK agreed to it.

They all hugged each other.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n here take these tickets"

Mrs. Jeon handed her 2 tickets.

JK - "What are these eomma?"

Mrs. Jeon - "These are your honey moon tickets. I booked it for you 2"

Y/N - "Eomma it wasn't needed"

Mrs. Jeon - "shh it's a gift from me"

JK - "But where are we going?"

BTS - "Switzerland!!!"

Their both's eyes widen. Y/n's favorite place is Switzerland. She wanted to visit ever since she was 8 years old.

Y/N - "Thank you so much eomma"

She thanked Mrs. Jeon being all excited. She also hugged her mother in law.

Mrs. Jeon - "It's okay dear both of you have fun, enjoy all you want"

JM - "also make me a uncle very soon"

V - "This unholy brat.. But what he said Is correct"

He giggled cutely showing his boxy smile.

Y/n blushed for the 10529363917 time in a freaking day.

Jhope - "omo look y/n she is blushing so much"

She blushed even more. They all spoke for few more minutes before the headed to their penthouse.