CHAPTER - 31

1 Week Later :

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

It is early in the morning. The couple were lazily snuggled into each other with the dog in the middle. The female woke up by the ringing sound of the alarm. She switched it off and turned towards the 2 who were sleeping.

Y/N - "Bam wake up~"

She caressed his skin. He got up and looked at y/n with his tongue out of his mouth. She softly smiled at him. He got down from the bed going outside the room. To greet his grandma.

Y/N - "Jungkook wake up"

She gently shook him. He groaned and got up. Looking at his wife who is beautiful in the morning too.

JK - "How come your beautiful when you wake up too?"

He lazily asked her while smiling. She giggled with red tint on her cheeks.

Y/N - "Stop flirting in the morning Mr. Jeon"

JK - "What can I do Mrs. Jeon you're irresistible"

He said and pulled her closer to him.
She gasped and kept her palms on his muscular chest. Both of them started into each other's eyes. Jungkook leaned and locked his lips with her soft ones. She softly smiled between the kiss and kissed him back with same amount of love. They pulled away after a few seconds.

JK - "Good Morning Honey"

Y/N - "Good Morning Baby"

They hugged each other before getting freshed and going down for having breakfast.

Their outfit :

Mrs

Mrs. Jeon - "Good Morning both of you!!"

Mrs. Jeon said in her cheerful voice.
Both of them greeted her back before sitting down and having their first meal of the day.

After jungkook had his breakfast he got up from his seat going to get his bag. By the time he came down y/n and Mrs. Jeon too had their breakfast.
Y/n took the tie from his hands knowing that he doesn't know how to wear it. He stood infront of her watching how she makes his tie.