CHAPTER - 6

Few Months Later :

Y/n and jungkook got a lot more closer. Their feelings for each other started growing more. Jungkook is planning to confess his feelings when he is confident enough. His eomma encourages him saying that "Y/n will accept you" But his heart doesn't agree.
Y/n is sure of her feelings towards jungkook. She likes him a lot. At first she thought mafia are not good, they are heartless and cold but jungkook proved her wrong.

When Y/n is with jungkook she feels very safe. They both feel comfortable with each other.
Jungkook takes care of y/n very nicely like his girlfriend. Sometimes when they go out to hang out few people ask them are they dating? They blush and say no they are just friends.
That friend tag hurts both of them a lot but also they won't confess.

◦•●◉✿ Y/N's POV : ✿◉●•◦

I'm finally done with my work.
I just work at one cafe where I used to before. Jungkook said me not to work at bar it's not safe. I agreed to what he said because they are many jerks who tried to flirt with me. I left that job now I'm working at only 1 cafe.

I exited the cafe walking to my home. While I'm walking I got a notification from my phone. I took my phone from my bag. It's a message from jungkook. I smiled like a idiot while opening the message.

Jungkook :
Hi y/n!

Y/N :
Hi jungkook!

Jungkook :
Are you done with your work?

Y/N :
Yeah I'm walking back to home :)

Jungkook :
Oh okay.... Do you wanna come have dinner with me?

Y/N :
I'm sorry jungkook... But I can't come today... I have some pending assignments to do... I'm sorry :

Jungkook :

Oh... I see it's okay y/n, next time we'll have together :)

Y/N :
That's so sweet of you jungkookie

Jungkook :
😊🤪

I blushed seeing his text. He is just so cute. I reached home while smiling to myself. As soon I got home I met my step mom, dad and my step brother.

Y/N - "What happened?"

Step mom - "I should be the one asking you that it's the end of the month where the hell is your salary?"

Y/N - "mom I don't have money with me"

Step mom - "what do you mean by that?"

Y/N - "I spent that money"

Step mom - "You what?! Are you crazy y/n how could you just spend your money when you know we need it"

Y/N - "I study at a university I had to pay the fees and also for my tution fees"

Step mom - "You crazy bitch"

She came forward and hit me on my cheek. My lip started bleeding cause of her slap.

Y/N - "You can even ask you crazy son to work and bring money in home... But you don't. I'm not the only one living here"

I shouted at her face.

Step mom - "how dare you shout at me? You ungrateful brat"

She again hit on my cheek. Tears started escaping my eyes.

Y/N - "Appa are you just going to stand and see your own daughter getting beaten?"

Step mom - "Your worth it you bitch"

Y/N - "Stop! Stop it!"

I jerked her hand away from me

Y/N - "Your no one to hit me!"

Daniel - "How dare you talk with my mother like that!"

He held my arm slapping me.

Y/N - "You bastard don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands"

Daniel - "You bitch I'll show you what filthy means"

He started dragging me towards his room.

Y/N - "No leave me!!"

I shouted while escaping from him. He threw me on his bed hovering above me. I started hitting his chest.

Y/N - "LEAVE ME!!!"

He started sucking my neck. I cried in disgust. I took in full of my strength and kicked him where the sun wouldn't rise now
In simple words his dick. He groaned in pain and fell on the floor.

Step mom - "What did you do to my son"

She asked while shaking me with my shoulders.

Y/N - "Your son deserves it leave me!!"

I pushed her away from me and ran outside the house. I can't take it anymore. I don't care if I die today. I just don't wanna go to that house again. I started running very fast I don't know where I am going there are no people at this time. It also started raining could it get any more worse. My legs started hurting
I came a little far from my home
There are no cars, buses or people. I saw a bus stop. I went and sat there. I cried uncontrollably while keeping my palms on my face.

◦•●◉✿ Jungkook's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

I'm finally done with my work.
I grabbed my coat and briefcase and left my cabin. Everyone has left to their homes expect me.
I always work till late night.
I entered my car starting the engine driving to my home. It's raining what a nice weather.

I hummed to some music while driving. I miss y/n so much today
I wanted to have dinner with her in my favourite restaurant with her favorite food but she said she have pending assignment to do
It's okay for today I'll have my dinner alone probably mom must be asleep till now. I always tell her not to wait for me it may effect her health.

While I'm driving I saw a bus stop where no one is there just a girl is sitting. I drove little fast to see who is it. I stopped the car in front of the bus stop. I got down from my car opening my umbrella so that I don't get wet.

I walked over to the girl sitting there. I softly called her out.

JK - "Excuse me miss? Are you lost?... Do you need help?"

I asked her but all I can hear is sobs. When she lifted her face up
I saw her face and my eyes widen.