CHAPTER - 8

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

The rays of sunlight hit y/n's face making her groan in sleep. She turned to the other side. Her eyes slightly opened and saw a creature staring at her. She flinched.

Y/N - "Jungkook"

JK opened his eyes as y/n called him. He back hugged her snuggling into her neck.

JK - "What?"

Y/N - "Who is this dog?"

He opened his eyes seeing his pet dog bam sitting on the bed staring at the couple.

JK - "Oh he is bam my pet dog... Bam come here"

He called bam. He happily came to jungkook resting upon his chest. Y/n smiled sweetly at the puppy.

Y/N - "He is so cute... Why didn't you tell me about him?" *pout*

JK - "Aww I'm sorry my baby"

He said and kissed the side of her head. She shyly smiled. Bam got near y/n licking her face. She giggled.

JK - "Hey bam stop stop enough"

He held bam near him avoiding him to go near y/n. Y/n giggled ar his silliness.

Y/N - "You got jealous"

JK - "Yes of course why won't I get jealous when he is literally kissing I mean licking your whole face"

Y/n kissed his soft cheeks. Snuggling into his chest with bam.

Y/N - "You're too cute"

JK blushed.

JK - "Did you sleep well?"

Y/N - "Yeah... I'm sorry if I troubled you last night"

JK - "aish what are you saying... Thank god I saw you there and now your safe don't you dare say sorry Or I won't talk to you"

Y/n smiled sweetly at him.

Y/N - "I'm so lucky to have you kookie I love you so so soo much"

She said while attacking his face with kisses. Jk blushed and giggled.

JK - "I love you more... Let's go get dressed"

She nodded both of them went and did their morning routine then had shower one by one.

Y/N - "Kookie what shall I wear?"

JK - "Wear one of my hoodie and I'll give you my boxers and track pants"

She nodded and lend clothes from jungkook wearing them. They are so comfortable and warm. She kissed his cheek in return. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Both of them walked down to have their breakfast and bam was following them from behind shaking his cute lil tail.

Mrs. Jeon was serving breakfast on the table. Then she saw jk and y/n walking towards the table.
She happily smiled at them. Before going and hugging y/n warmly she hugged back.

Mrs. Jeon - "I'm so happy to meet you finally y/n-ah.. You don't know how excited I was to meet you! How are you feeling now?"

Y/N - "I'm feeling a lot better Mrs. Jeon thank you for taking care of me"

She shyly said while smiling.

Mrs. Jeon - "Dear don't call me Mrs. Jeon call me eomma like jungkook also no need to thank me"

Mrs. Jeon said while smiling at her and caressing her hair. She smiled then nodded.

Mrs. Jeon - "Come sit let's have breakfast"

She made y/n sit on the chair serving her, her favourite breakfast.

Mrs. Jeon - "Kookie speaks about you a lot he even said me what type of food you like I made everything which you like by my own hands eat nicely sweetie"

Y/N - "Yes eomma thank you for the food"

Mrs. Jeon smiled at her nodding her head. Everyone started eating.

Mrs. Jeon - "you're even more beautiful than what jungkook said to me"

Y/N - "Thank you eomma"

She said while blushing. Mrs. Jeon & JK both chuckled at her cuteness. After having breakfast y/n helped Mrs. Jeon in washing the dishes.

JK - "Y/n get ready we need to go see your parents"

Her smile faded hearing what he said.

Y/N - "B-but w-why?"

JK - "Don't worry. I won't let anyone even lay a finger on you. I promise"

She nodded still unhappy about it.
After eating Mrs. Jeon gave y/n a dress which is went and brought morning. It fited y/n perfectly. They all sat inside the car and drove off to y/n's home.
Her palms were sweating also freezing as they were getting closer to the house. Mrs. Jeon noticed her.

Mrs. Jeon - "Everything will be alright hm"

She nodded at her with a small smile.
They all stood outside the door. JK rang the door bell in the next few seconds y/n's step mom opened the door.

Mrs. Sung - "Oh look who is here honey... Your beloved daughter y/n"

Y/n kept her head low hiding behind jungkook. He glared at her which made her mouth shut. They stepped inside the house. Daniel saw y/n giving her smirk. Y/n just looked away.

JK - "Y/n go get your things from your room no one will come. I promise"

He said while glaring at danile. She nodded before going upstairs.

Mr. Sung - "Where are you taking her?"

JK - "She won't be living here with you all.. I'm taking her to my house"

Mrs. Sung - "But why? What have we done to her?"

JK - "Don't act innocent now for God sake.. Your so called son tried to rape y/n"

They kept their mouth shut. Y/n came down stairs with a suitcase in her hands. Mr. Sung came forward near her but JK was fast enough to keep his arm in between.

JK - "Back. Off"

He said through gritted teeth.

Mr. Sung - "She won't go anywhere"

JK - "Yes she will"

Y/N - "Appa I'm going with jungkook.... I hate it here... When Daniel was trying to rape me you... You just stood there.. *crying*what kind of a father does that!!!"

Mrs. Sung - "You don't teach us. I know why you want to go with him because he have money and a big ass house to live"

Y/N - "I love him!!"

Mr. Sung - "Stop sulting around y/n"

Her eyes widen hearing what her dad said. He called his own daughter a sult.

Y/N - "You're calling me a sult? You should call sult your step son who is trying to get his hands on me! On his damn step sister!!"

Mrs. Sung was about to hit y/n but JK held her hand while glaring at her.

JK - "Don't. You. Dare"

He jerked her hand away.

JK - "Guards take them away to our old mansion"