CHAPTER - 7

Still JK's Pov :

When she lifted her face up my eyes widen when I saw who she is. It's none other than my y/n.

JK - "Y/n!?"

I went and sat beside her covering her with my coat.

JK - "What are you doing here? What happened y/n?"

Y/N - *crying* jun-jung-jungkook"

She fell into my arms crying uncontrollably.

JK - "Yes I'm here what happened tell me y/n please?" 

She did not tell anything but cried. I hugged her patting her back.

JK - "Come y/n I'll take you to home"

Y/N - "N-no.. I won't g-go th-there ple-please don't take me there"

JK - "Why... Okay okay I won't but tell me baby what happened?"

Y/N - "H-he tried to ra-rape me"

My eyes widen listening to her.
Who the hell tried to touch her?
I swear I'm gonna kill that jerk

JK - "Who baby tell me his name"

Y/N - "D-daniel"

That bastard for gods sake she is his sister how could he touch her like that?

Y/N - "Jung-kook please I won't go there... I want to be with you... I love you jungkook"

As soon as those words left her mouth. I felt as if I'm on cloud nine. I waited to hear those words since so long. I hugged her more tight.

JK - "I love you more y/n...no one will take you from me I'm here my love.."

I pat her back comforting her.
I carried her in bridal style. I'll take her to my home she is more safe there than anyplace. I covered her with my coat keeping her warm then I drove off to my home.

Later....

I reached home quickly I took y/n in my arms taking her inside. She is shivering so much. I can't see her like this. The guard opened the door. I went inside the lights are on. Mom saw me walking inside with y/n in my arms. She quickly came to me.

Mrs. Jeon - "What happened jungkook?"

JK - "Mom she is y/n I'll tell you everything later please call the family doctor"

She nodded going away. I quickly took y/n to my room. I laid her on my bed.

JK - "Y/n...look open your eyes love"

I said while patting her cheek. She slightly opened her eyes.

Y/N - "Jungkook..."

JK - "Yes I'm here baby look your jungkook is here"

She slightly smiled then said.

Y/N - "I love you" 

She said and then closed her eyes.

JK - "Hey hey y/n open your eyes"

I said while patting her cheek.

Mrs. Jeon - "Jungkook the doctor is on his way"

JK - "Mom she closed her eyes"

Mom checked her by.

Mrs. Jeon - "She fainted kookie don't worry nothing will happen... You got out I'll change her clothes"

I nodded while going out.

Later....

Mom changed her clothes also the doctor came and she is checking on y/n.

Mrs. Jeon - "What happened jungkook?"

JK - "I fully don't know what happened eomma but y/n said her step brother tried to rape her.... I saw her near a bus stop she was continuously crying"

I said while controlling my tears
My mom hugged me. I broke down in tears. I can't see y/n in this condition at all. It breaks my heart into millions of pieces.

Mrs. Jeon - "Shh... It's okay baby now y/n is safe with us look she have you and me... And we have to get him arrested"

JK - "I'll kill him eomma"

The doctor came out. I quickly went to her asking about y/n

Doc - "She is okay now... Due to a lot of stress it affected her health and she fainted... And looks like someone tried to rape her also they are few slap marks on her cheek and hickeys around her neck... Make sure she is fine. I'll take my leave now thank you"

I thanked the doctor she left after bowing to me and mom. I went inside and saw y/n sitting staring blankly. She wore one of my hoodie and shorts. I went and sat beside her.

JK - "Y/n"

I softly called her out. She flinched then turned to me. Her eyes again filled up with tears.
She wasted no time in hugging me. I hugged her while patting her back. She sobbed and cried on my chest.

JK - "I'm here... Let it all out"

She cried more loudly almost soaking my shirt. I don't care about it all I care about is y/n.
Eomma already left giving me and y/n some space. After a while she stopped crying only soft sobs can be heard.

JK - "Y/n....you wanna talk about it?"

I asked her calmly she nodded her head and said me everything what happened with her.

Her own dad allowed everything to happen what kind of a dad does that. I'll kill his family for sure they hurt my y/n. Seeing those slap marks on her cheek, those hickeys on her neck boils my blood. Tomorrow they all gonna die.

JK - "Forget about those baby... I'm here I'll keep you safe with me... Let's sleep princess"

She weakly nodded. I made her lay down and covered her with blanket. I quickly went and changed my clothes into my night wear. I went and laid down beside y/n caressing her hair.
She hugged me snuggling into my neck.

Y/N - "I love you kookie"

JK - "I love you more baby"

We then slept....