CHAPTER - 29

Evening :

All the BTS members came to jungkook's home for watching the wedding video. All are very excited.
Y/n and Mrs. Jeon made some snacks and refreshments for everyone to enjoy while watching the video.

After having dinner everyone got settled inside the home theater. Namjoon played the video. Everyone got comfortable and started watching the video.

Mrs. Jeon - "Wow y/n is looking so beautiful!!"

JK - "After all she is my wifey!!"

He said being all proud of his wife. Y/n blushed and hide her face in her hands. Jungkook giggled and made her snuggle into his neck.

JK - "Haha look jin hyung yawing in the background!!"

He showed and everyone started laughing.

JIN - "Hey stob it!!"

V - "Why does jimin look so short in this picture!!"

He said while laughing his ass out. Jimin hit his arm.

JM - "My soulmate betrayed me!!"

He said and hold his chest dramatically.

Suga - "Look Namjoon is entering like a president!!"

Suga said and giggled. Namjoon too giggled and admired himself on the screen.

Jhope - "Aww suga looks so cute"

JM - "Yah cutee"

They said while fan boying around him. He just shrugged his shoulders in swag.

Jhope - "Our jungkook looks handsome"

JK - "I'm naturally handsome hyung"

Y/N - "My sassy bunny"

She said and peaked his cheeks. He cutely giggled and hugged her snuggling into her neck.

Y/N - "Kookie eomma might see us"

JK - "She'll not baby"

He went back to her neck.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n's wedding dress really looks very good!!"

JK - "I have choosen it eomma"

He said first.

V - "Good fashion sense"

V said and gave him a thumbs up. The whole wedding ceremony was shown.
All y/n and jungkook exchange rings, they gave their vows also how they kissed. Y/n blushed hard when that scene came up in front of everyone. All were OOOHHH making her more shy.

JK - "Hahaha aigo~ my small baby"

She hide her face in his chest. He giggled and kissed her head. The video finally ended.

Mrs. Jeon - "Wow the editing was really good also the picture clarity was amazing right?"

JK - "Yes eomma it's worth it of such a big money amount!!"

Everyone else nodded in agreement.
After a while everyone went back to their home also Mrs. Jeon went to sleep same goes with y/n and jungkook.

Y/N - "I missed you so much bam"

She said while hugging back. He too snuggled back to her.

Y/N - "Eomma brought you so many clothes you know. They all are so cute. I'm sure you'll like it"

She said and kissed him. He barked in response and licked her cheek causing her to giggle.

Y/N - "come let's try your clothes"

He barked in excitement and did a twirl. Y/n clapped her hands and hyped him more. She opened the door of her cupboard and took out a bag in which there were bam's clothes.

She sat down on the carpet and bam came between her legs. Y/n checked the bag and removed the first pair of clothes for him. She made him wear it
He looked so freaking adorable.

Y/N - "Aigo~ look at my bam being so adorable"

He once again twirl around while shaking his small little tail. And that time jungkook exited the bathroom.
Bam ran to his appa and barked at him. Jungkook looked surprised seeing bam.

JK - "Oh my god who is this adorable little bean?"

He picked him up from the ground. Bam licked his dad's whole face making jungkook giggle.

JK - "Enough enough other wise your eomma will be jealous"

He said looked at y/n. She giggled and
then walked to them.

Y/N - "He is looking very cute right?"

JK - "Yeah just like his mom dad!!"

She giggled and took bam in her arms.
They made bam try many clothes and finally y/n decided bam to wear a T-shirt.
He looked super adorable in it.

Y/N - "My bambi is so so adorable"

She said and kissed his face. He too licked her all over her face. She giggled and hugged him.

JK - "Babe let's sleep I'm tried!"

Y/n nodded and three of them walked towards the bed. They both layed down on the bed with bam in the middle.

JK - "I'm feeling like we have a son"

Jungkook said and giggled. Y/n giggled along with him.

Y/N - "Bam is like our son"

Jungkook hummed in response. They covered themselves with blanket and jungkook switched on the AC and switched off the lights. They covered bam with blanket too and 3 of them slept while cuddling. Jungkook and y/n cuddled bam so much which made him fall asleep between his appa and y/n eomma.