CHAPTER - 14

Next Week :

◦•●◉✿ Jungkook's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

(Mid Night)

I turned around to look at the time. It's 11:56. I carefully removed y/n's small hands from my waist then got down from the bed walking out of the room to the kitchen. I opened the fridge taking out the cake which I made from my own hands for my baby.

 I opened the fridge taking out the cake which I made from my own hands for my baby

With the cake I walked up to our bedroom. I opened the door and looked at the watch it's 12:00. I turned on the lights and sang.

JK - "Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday To My Love... Happy Birthday To You"

Y/n woke up from her sleep while I was singing her the birthday song. She looked so suprised.

Y/N - "Aww thank you kookie"

I kept the cake on her lap then we hugged each other.

JK - "Once again happy birthday baby"

Y/N - "Thank you kookie"

She peaked my lips. She joint her hands and made her wish before blowing the candles.I smiled before handing the knife to her for cutting the cake. She cut the cake then feed me a piece I did the same.

JK - "How is the cake?"

Y/N - "It's delicious... From which bakery did you get it?"

JK - "I did not get it from any bakery. I made it by myself"

Her eyes widen hearing that from me. I chuckled at her reaction.

Y/N - "Really? It's so tasty kookie!! I never knew you can also bake"

JK - "Thank you my lady. It took me 3 hours to make it"

Y/N - "Aww your so nice baby"

She hugged me peaking my whole face. I giggled then we both kissed each other on lips.

JK - "Happy Birthday My Love"

MORNING :

Me and Y/n walked down to the living room hand in hand. There are my Hyung's present with my mom. Mom came forward and hugged y/n.

Mrs. Jeon - "Happy Birthday Dear"

Y/N - "Thank you eomma"

Everyone else also wished her. After wishing and everything was done we all walked to the dinning room for having breakfast.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n I made everything which you like eat well dear"

Y/N - "Yes eomma thank you"

Mrs. Jeon - *smile* "It's okay sweetie"

JIN - "what are the plans for today?"

JK - "I have invited few people for y/n's birthday also I called the decorater for the decorations and I also called korea's best chef for today's dinner, snack and refreshments"