CHAPTER - 22

Hi Switzerland 🇨🇭

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

JK & Y/n were driving off to a house which Jungkook owned here for business purpose. Y/n was sleeping on JK's shoulder while he was checking few emails of work on his phone.
The car stopped in front of a not big but not small house which is in white colour which is attached to a beautiful garden filled with different kind of flowers. 2 maids took the bags inside.
JK carried y/n in bridal style while walking inside the house.

He made her lie down on the huge bed of their room. He covered her with blankets then went to washrooms to freshen up. After he was done he went down to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for both of them.

He set the two bowls down on the dinning table before walking upstairs to their bedroom to wake up y/n

He gently sat down beside her on the bed caressing her hair lovingly.

JK - "Jagiya~ wake up"

She stirred in her sleep while whinning a little. He slightly smiled at her.

JK - "Wake up love"

Y/n opened her eyes looking up at jungkook. She flashed him her cute smile. He smiled back then y/n climbed onto Jungkook's lap wrapping her arms around his body and laying down on his chest.
He patted her back rubbing it up and down.

JK - "How did you sleep baby?"

Y/N - "Good but still sleepy"

She said and faced him then rubbed her eyes with her sweater paws. JK cooed at such a cute sight.

JK - "Aigo~ my small baby is so cute"

He said then kissed her whole face while she was a giggling mess.

JK - "Get up and get freshed i've made breakfast for us"

She nodded and went to get freshed.
After a while we both had breakfast together.

Y/N - "You cut so many fruits my whole stomach is filled up"

JK - "You're full that's what matters"

JK decided to give y/n a home tour.
He showed her several rooms and also the garden, kitchen etc.

JK - "What you wanna do now?"

He said while jumping on th couch to sit. Y/n to sat beside him thinking what to do.

Y/N - "Can we go out?"

JK - "Sure, but where?"

Y/N - "Let's take a walk outside"

JK - "Yeah let's go"

They both got ready.