CHAPTER - 20

Still Jungkook's Pov :

JK - "It's daddy for you babygirl"

Y/N - "Daddy"

I smirked at her before going down and sucking on her left boob. She continue to moan. After a while I stopped. I looked at her face it's red and a bit sweat is covered on her forehead. My hand traveled down to her black lace panties I rubbed her pussy from out earing a moan from her. I removed her panty seeing her pussy is fully shaved and clean but she is wet as FUCK. I rubbed her with my 2 fingers.

JK - "So wet for daddy baby?"

Y/N - "Mmm daddy~"

JK - "Tell me what you want kitten"

Y/N - "Daddy please... Daddy s-suck me"

I did not reply to her and sucked on her pussy harshly causing her to moan loudly while tugging on my hair. I groaned in her pussy and she went wild.

Y/N - "Ahhh daddy~"

I bit on her bud making her legs shake like jelly. I wrapped her legs around my neck going deep in her pussy. My hand traveled up to her boobs. I rubbed them, pinched them making her moan and move here and there but I held her in place.

Y/N - "Da-daddy i-I'm cum-cumming... Ahhhh~"

I sucked more harshly and pinched her boobs more roughly. She cum on my face with a loud moan but I did not stop and continue to suck her off very nicely.

Y/N - "Ahhhh daddy st-stopp"

I entered 2 fingers in her hole making her scream loudly. I know it's her first time I'll be gentle with fingering her.
I moved my finger slowly but rubbed her pussy harshly with my thumb. Her moans very uncontrollable so I moved my 2 fingers and thumb faster.

Y/N - "Ahhh.. Mmm daddy ahhhh.....cum-ming"

I went more fast and finally she cum. Her legs were still shaking I held them for a bit and looked at her. She is completely tired her hair is a mess, lips parted, cheeks flushed red. I moved up to her and kissed her lips softly.

JK - "Did you have fun baby?"

Y/N - "Mmm yes daddy"

I snuggled into her neck placing soft kisses. She slightly moaned.

JK - "I know it's your first time... I'll be gentle as much as I can hm?"

She nodded cutely. I removed my while shirt. Y/n blushed seeing me half naked I chuckled at her cuteness then I removed my black pants and boxers.
As soon as y/n saw my dick her eyes widen. I smirked looking at her face.

JK - "What happened darling?"

Y/N - "Da-daddy it's ve-very big... It won't f-fit"

JK - "Don't worry baby daddy is here. He will make it fit hm"

I took a strawberry flavoured condom from the side and wore it on my dick.
I positioned in between her legs in front of her wet hole.

JK - "It will pain for a while but soon it will turn into pleasure... Tell me if you need to stop okay?"

She nodded.

JK - "Ready baby, shall I go in?"

Y/N - "Yes daddy slow please"

I giggled at her cute face.

JK - "I will baby"

I said and kissed her forehead. I slowly entered in her I groaned as she streched out. I heard y/n scream from the pain. I looked at her and saw already tears were flowing out from her eyes. I bent down near her and kissed her lips distracting her from the pain. I let her adjust for a while before moving in and out. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as y/n started moaning while scratching my back. I groaned and moved faster.

Y/N - "Ahhh daddy s-so bi-big Mmm"

JK - "Ahh baby your so tight fuck"

I moved more faster making the bed hit the wall. Y/n held onto my bicep for support. I looked down and saw y/n moving from the hard trusts her boobs were also moving up and down making me hard again. I held her boobs in my hand bending down and sucking on them.

JK - "I love your boobs babygirl"

Y/N - "Ahh daddy Cumming"

JK - "Wait a minute baby"

I moved more faster than before.

JK - "Baby cum"

We both cum with a loud moan. I fell beside her breathing heavily.

JK - "Fuck it was amazing"

After a while me and y/n had shower
I changed the bedsheets and made y/n wear comfortable clothes before hopping onto the bed.

Y/n snuggled into my neck hugging me tightly.

JK - "Baby did I go too rough?"

Y/N - "You did, but I enjoyed it"

She said and smiled cutely at me.

JK - "Aigo~ my small baby is so adorable"

I said and kissed her cheek multiple times. She giggled.

JK - "Now let's sleep.. Don't worry about the packing love I'll do it before your awake"

Y/N - "Thank you oppa I love you"

JK - "It's okay my love I love you more"

We both covered ourselves with the blanket before sleeping.