CHAPTER - 15

◦•●◉✿Jungkook's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

After cutting the cake & after the gift session. Everyone sat down for having dinner. Y/n looks so happy. I don't want anything else than seeing her this happy. All the time she is smiling happily. My baby I love her so much.

After having dinner the guests started leaving. Me & y/n thanked them for coming also for the gifts they have given her. Everyone went away expect my hyung's.

We all were sitting and talking about today.

Mrs. Jeon - "Did you enjoy your party y/n?"

Y/N - "Yes I did eomma. I loved each and every moment I spent today. All thanks to you all"

Mrs. Jeon - "Aww don't thank us dear. You deserve all the happiness"

Mom said and kissed her forehead.

JK - "Y/n can you come with me for a moment?"

Y/N - "Sure"

I took her hand in mine taking her towards the backyard where I have a surprise planned for her.

Y/N - "Why are we going to the backyard?"

JK - "I have something for you babygirl but before going futher in I want you to wear this cloth on your eyes"

Y/N - "But why?"

JK - "It's a surprise baby"

I turned her around covering her eyes with the white silk cloth. I carefully held her hand making sure she doesn't fall. Finally we reached I clapped my hand and the lights went on. In the meantime I removed  the cloth from y/n's eyes.

◦•●◉✿ Y/N's POV : ✿◉●•◦

As soon as JK removed the cloth from my eyes. I opened my eyes seeing the beautiful view in front of my eyes. My eyes widen seeing it tears of happiness were ready to flow from my eyes.

Y/N - "Jung-Jungkook"

I turned around and saw him kneeling down in front of me with a box in which there is a diamond ring. We both are stading in the heart made by the flower petals.

JK - "I love spending my each and every time with you. I love being with you. I love being by your side. I love
how you make me feel. You are the one who made me understand what it is like being in love the feeling of love.
Today I'm asking you this Sung Y/n
"Will you marry me my love?"

Tears started flowing out of my eyes. I couldn't even say anything. I kept my plam on my mouth while nodding my head multiple times.

Y/N - "I-I wi-will"

I felt the ring on my ring finger. I looked down at my hand and saw the beautiful diamond ring on my finger.
I immediately hugged jungkook.

Y/N - "I love you I love you I love you Jeon Jungkook"

JK - "I love you more soon to be Jeon Y/n"

We broke the hug. I smashed my lips onto his soft ones. We kissed passionately. He kissed me ever so softly. He knows I love these types of kisses so much. It makes my knees go weak. We pulled apart after a few seconds. When we heard throat clearing sound.

JIN - "Enough enough dont start something else"

JM - "Yah hyung they were kissing so nicely I was feeling like I was watching a kdrama"

V - "This unholy brat"

RM - "I'm so happy for you both congratulations kookie & y/n"

Jhope - "congratulations both of you"

Suga - "Congratulations"

JK - "Thank you hyung's"

Mrs. Jeon - "Finally I get y/n as my daughter in law. Kookie you took time to propose y/n don't take alot of time to get married"

JM - "also to make babies"

V - "This unholy brat"

We all laughed at Vmin arguing with each other. They both are so cute. True soulmates example.

At Night :

Y/n and JK were laying on the grass of the backyard. The moon shined on y/n's face making her look so beautiful.
JK caressed her face with his soft fingers. Tracing his fingers on the side of her head. Making her slightly blush.
He came forward and attached his lips on her soft ones. Kissing her softly, delicately. As if she is a doll made of glass that could break at any moment.
She clutched on his white shirt making him pull away coz he knows she was out of breath.

JK - "You're so beautiful"

Y/N - "You're so handsome"

They smiled at each other under the moonlight. He pulled her into his chest making her close her eyes in his warmth.

JK - "Never leave me my love"

She looked up at him seeing his glossy eyes. She understood how much he loves her and she is thankful to god that a person like jungkook walked into her life making each and every moment special for her.

Y/N - "I can't even think about it... I rather die than let you go"

He placed his finger on her lips.

JK - "Don't"

She removed his finger from her lips replacing it with her lips once again.

JK - "I love you"

Y/N - "I love you more"