CHAPTER - 27

Still Jungkook's Pov :

Me and y/n walked inside a store called H&M. We looked around inside the store. The clothes here are good but some are revealing and my small baby's eyes goes on those clothes only.

Y/N - "Kookie how's this dress?"

She showed me a white short dress.

JK - "Don't you think it's a bit too short?"

She shook her head as NO.

Y/N - "I'm going to try this bye bye"

She ran away to the changing room. I signed and followed behind her. I waited for 2 minutes and y/n finally came.

Y/N - "How am I looking?"

She turned around. I looked at her from head to toe. Not gonna lie she looks very pretty.

JK - "You look pretty babe. You want this?"

She shook her head as NO. I frowned.

JK - "Why? You said you liked it?"

Y/N - "But you said it's too short. I'll not take it if you don't like it"

She said cutely. I awed at her words.

JK - "Aigo~my small baby. It's okay you can buy it. Your bunny can fight"

I said while hugging her. She is so cute gosh I'm gonna die if she keeps being this freaking cute. We both did some more shopping then payed for all her dresses.

Y/N - "Koo~ let's buy matching clothes please"

She made puppy eyes while holding my arm. I peaked her lips and then nodded as a YES. We looked around for matching couple clothes and found few clothes which were really nice but sometimes I liked them sometimes y/n did not like it.

Finally after many tries we finally brought few matching couple outfit.

JK - "Happy now?"

I said while carrying the shopping bags. She nodded with a pout on her lips.

JK - "Why there is a pout on my small baby's lips?"

Y/N - "I'm hungry!!"

She whined while holding my arm. I chuckled and bent down to peak her lips.

JK - "Come let's go to the cafe over there and fill up your small tummy"

She nodded while smiling happily. We walked inside the cafe. We got seated on a table. The waiter came and took our order.

Y/N - "After eating let's go home"

JK - "You tired?"

Y/N - "Yep I wanna sleep"

JK - "Okay. After having some food let's go home and sleep while cuddling how does that sound?"

Y/N - "Good"

She made a thumbs up sign. I smiled while nodding my head. Soon our food came. We ordered 2 boba tea along with 2 pastries also a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

Y/N - "Kookie is eating cookie"

She said and giggled. I giggled along with her. We had our food. I scrolled through my phone while y/n was eating the chocolate chip cookies and blabbering something I don't know what she is saying but she is damn cute.

After having food. We walked outside the shopping mall hand in hand towards our Tesla. I kept the shopping bags in the back seat. Y/n sat inside the car. I sat after her and started the engine.

JK - "Babe do you needed something else?"

Y/N - "No.. I have everything"

I hummed in response.

JK - "What do you wanna have for dinner?"

Y/N - "Umm.. Pasta made by you"

JK - "Okay my lady"

We reached home. Me and y/n walked inside straight to our bedroom. I set the shopping bags on the couch in front of the bed. Y/n changed her clothes into comfortable ones. I also changed my clothes. Then both of us slept for 2 hours while cuddling into each other's arms.

Evening :

Me and Y/n were sitting on the chairs of the coffee table which is in the balcony while sipping some coffee and scrolling through our phones.

JK - "Y/n we are leaving tomorrow evening to Korea!!"

Y/N - "What? But why so suddenly?"

JK - "There is a emergency at work. I need to be there before it gets out of my hand!!"

Y/N - "I understand jungkook but what exactly happened?"

JK - "Just mafia things don't worry baby! And I'm sorry our honeymoon had to end in this way!!"

She got up from her chair and came to sit on my lap. I hugged her snuggling into her neck.

Y/N - "It's okay relax hm?"

I hummed in her neck. Hugging her more tightly.

JK - "Staying with you eases all pain"

She hummed in response and caressed my hair. After a few minutes
we walked inside the room for packing our stuff.

Next Day : (Evening)

I ordered my men to bring my private jet for going to Korea. Me and y/n went inside the jet and the guards set our bags. We sat down on our seats and the jet took off.

JK - "I'm sorry y/n"

Y/n looked at me with a frown on her face. She wrapped her arm around my arm before resting her head on my shoulder.

Y/N - "Don't be sorry kookie. I understand you have work. It's okay and anyways I had a lot of fun. And also I was missing Korea. I'm happy that we are going back to our home. Meeting eomma and all my oppa's!!"

I smiled and listened to her speak. She is so understanding. My wife is the best. I got the most caring and understanding wife ever.

JK - "Thank you for understanding me baby.. I love you"

Y/N - "I love you more"

I bent down and kissed her forehead before going back and resting my head on her's.