CHAPTER - 25

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

As soon as the couple entered the house. The male pinned the girl on the door and began kissing her lips. The girl kissed back. He bite her lower lip asking her entrance. She slightly opened her mouth. He took the opportunity and entered his tongue in her warm mouth. She moaned into his mouth. While kissing jungkook carried her by wrapping her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck while walking towards the bedroom.

He made her sit on the lap while kissing her lips. Soon he hovered above her. They lips parted away to breath. His hand travelled around her exposed thigh. She shivered at his touch. He sucked her neck making her moan in pleasure. He sucked roughly on her sweet spot making her moan a little loudly while tugging his hair.

Soon both of them got rid of their clothes. He bent down near her heated area which is dripping wet. He rubbed his 2 fingers on her core. She moaned loudly while rolling her hips to the side. He spread her legs more wide and faced her pussy. He began sucking her pussy roughly. Y/n gone crazy by his tongue technology. She looked down at him and saw the way he was staring at her while sucking her off.
He entered his tongue into her hole making her wild. She is a moaning mess.

Y/N - "Ahh.. Mmm daddy~ c-cum"

He added 2 fingers in her hole making her scream in pleasure and a little bit of pain.

JK - "Does daddy make you feel good baby? Tell daddy how much good he makes you feel!!"

Y/N - "Mmm da-ddy yo-you mak-make me~ fe-feel so-soo good ahhh"

JK - "Cum for daddy princess"

As soon as those words left his mouth.
She cummed on his fingers heavily. With a loud moan.

JK - "Good Girl"

He said while smilling at her. She softly smiled at him with eyes slightly closed.

JK - "Tired already?"

She nodded slowly. He bent down and kissed her forehead.

JK - "Don't worry I'll be gentle love hm?"

She again nodded. Jungkook positioned himself between her legs. He wrapped a blanket over them and held y/n's hand while slowly entering in her. She hissed in pain as he is stretching her out very well. JK too groaned as y/n is tight.

JK - "Shall I move baby?"

She got comfortable first and then let him move. JK trusted into her slowly and gently. Y/n moaned and arched her back. She turned her head to right side as jungkook hit her G-spot. Jungkook bent down and kissed her neck while going faster. Both of them were feeling their climax reach.

Y/N - "D-daddy~ ahh mmm... I'm go-gonna cumm~"

JK - "Cum for daddy princess.."

Both of them cum into each other with a loud moan. JK fell beside her while breathing heavily. After a few seconds both of them faced each other.

JK - "Did I go too rough?"

She shook her head as no. He softly smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

JK - "I love you"

Y/N - "I love you"

She said and closed her eyes falling asleep in his arms. Jungkook caressed her cheek while admiring her lovingly.
He kissed her cheek while bringing her close to him.

JK - "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm head over heels for you Mrs. Jeon Y/n..I love you stay with me forever"

He kissed her forehead for one last time before falling asleep too with his wife in his arms. He covered her with the blanket nicely so that she doesn't catch cold.

JK - "Good Night Y/n...sleep tight my small baby"

He heard y/n mumble something. He heard what she said.

Y/N - "wuv you too~"

He deeply chuckled and kissed her lips before falling asleep.