CHAPTER - 9

◦•●◉✿ Y/N's POV : ✿◉●•◦

We sat in the car and drove off to home. I can't believe what all is happening around me. My own dad called me a sult. When Daniel tried to rape me he did not even say anything to him.
I loved dad so much. He used to take care of me so nicely what happened to him now?

Thinking of everything makes me cry. I cried while leaning on the window. It's the biggest betrayal I experienced in my life.

Mrs. Jeon - "Omo y/n why are crying?"

Eomma took me on her chest. She patted my back comforting me. I cried more harder than before.

Mrs. Jeon - "It's okay dear... Shh don't waste your tears on those people they aren't worth it"

Y/N - "eo-eomma I loved my ap-appa so much... H-he called me a s-sult"

Mrs. Jeon - "I know sweetie what he said is very wrong but your aren't that nor you will ever be that... Your the most nice girl I know stop crying my baby"

Eomma said while wipping my tears. I sobbed on her chest.

Y/N - "Why m-my appa said that? What did I do? Am I bad?"

Mrs. Jeon - "No who said your bad your a very nice girl"

Y/N - "appa changed so much"

Mrs. Jeon - "people change according to time dear... You don't worry you have me, jungkook always with you"

She said while kissing my head.
I'm really very lucky to have them. While sobbing I don't know when I fell asleep.

◦•●◉✿ Jungkook's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

I heard everything what y/n shared with eomma. It breaks my heart seeing her crying, seeing her in pain. I swear on my love. I'm gonna punish them very much in such a bad way. They will beg for their lives.

We reached home. I saw y/n sleeping on eomma's chest. I carefully took her in my arms in bridal style. Eomma got down from the car.

JK - "I'll put her to sleep eomma even you take some rest"

Mrs. Jeon - "Yes I will dear, but also stay with y/n she needs you the most. Poor girl a lot have happened with her"

I sadly nodded taking her inside.
Bam barked seeing me. I slightly smiled at her.

JK - "Shh bam eomma is sleeping"

I said while walking up the stairs
He followed me from behind.
I reached our room carefully keeping y/n on the bed, I covered her with blanket. Then I also changed my clothes laying beside her. I took her into my arms. Caressing her hair.

JK - "I'm always with you y/n. No matter what you'll always find me by your side. I love you baby"

I said before kissing her forehead
Hugging her tightly I also fell asleep.

Later.....

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

Y/n woke up from her nap and looked around to see no one is there on the bed expect her.
The door opened and jungkook entered inside with a tray full of food in his hand.

JK - "How did you sleep darling?"

Y/N - "Good... Where were you?"

JK - "I woke up 20 minutes ago to prepare lunch for you"

He set the food on the night stand.

JK - "Fresh up, we'll have lunch together"

She nodded heading to the washroom. After a while she came back. They both had lunch together sitting on the couch in the room.

Y/N - "Who made this?"

JK - "Me and eomma, eomma guided me I did as she said"

He said after flashing his bunny smile.

Y/N - "It's good. "

JK - "Thank you baby."

After eating both the couple decided to watch a movie. JK set the movie setup inside their room. He closed the windows, doors closing the lights turning on the AC. The room is cozy, the lights behind the TV are dim making the room look romantic.

He started the movie. Both of them got inside the blanket snuggling into the each other with bam in the middle.

Y/N - "Bam is so cute."

JK - "Just like appa, right my baby."

He said while snuggling into bam. Y/n chuckled looking at him.

Y/N - "You're too cute kookie"

She said while kissing his cheek.

JK - "Thanks babe."

Later.. 

The movie was half way. Bam already slept between the two of them. Jk and y/n were resting their backs on the head board of the bed with y/n's head on jungkook's chest listening to his heart beat.

JK - "Baby...?"

She hummed in response.

JK - "I want to ask you something!"

Y/N - "What is it?"

She said while facing him. He took a deep breath before saying.

JK - "You know I love you right... I want to be with you forever... Take good care of you, love you till my last breath... So sung y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

Hearing his words tears filled up in her eyes.

Y/N - "Of course kookie.. I love you so much"

She said before hugging him tightly. He hugged her back kissing the side of her head.

JK - "I love you more my baby love"

After a few seconds the broke the hug staring into each other's eyes
JK's eyes went on to your pink plum lips. Y/n understood that he wanna kiss her. She leaned a little more forward almost their lips were touching. JK leaned in and attached his lips on hers.
They both kissed passionately devouring each other's lips like there is no tomorrow. His lips taste like sugar whereas her's taste like strawberry.

After a few seconds they pulled away. You looked down blushing not able to meet his eyes.

Y/N - "It was my first kiss."

JK - "I'm glad I could be the first one to taste these strawberry lips"

He said before attaching their foreheads together.

Y/N - "I love you"

JK - "I love you"