CHAPTER - 26

The Next Day :

◦•●◉✿ Jungkook's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

I woke up from my sleep. I saw y/n sleeping comfortably. I let her sleep and went out of the bed to the bathroom for freshing up. I did my morning routine, had bath. After having bath I went out of the bathroom to wake up y/n.

JK - "Y/n-ah wake up its already 9 love!"

I said while drying my hair. And also looking at her time to time. She groaned but again went back to sleep.
I chuckled. This lazy girl.

JK - "Y/n wake up baby please"

She streched her arms and then opened her eyes. She looked at me ans smiled.

Y/N - "Good Morning Kookie Oppa"

I went and sat beside her. She came and sat on my laps wile facing me. She started at my face like she doesn't know how I am. This silly girl.

JK - "Morning Darling. Come on get freshed I'll ask the maids to prepare breakfast for us. And also wear something nice we are going for shopping ok?"

I don't know if she is listening to me coz all the time she is staring at my face. I snapped my fingers in front of her.

JK - "You heard me right baby?"

She nodded.

JK - "What did I tell?"

Y/N - "Get ready wear something nice have breakfast"

JK - "Aigo~ my good girl"

I said while kissing her cheeks. She giggled and scrunched her nose in the cutest way possible. She went to get freshed while I walked downstairs to inform the maids about making breakfast.

Maid 1 - "Good morning Mr. Jeon"

She bowed to me. I nodded my head.

JK - "Good morning. Can you quickly make breakfast for me and my wife?"

Maid 1 - "Sure Mr. Jeon. What would you like to eat?"

JK - "Make 2 toast for me with butter on top also 2 cups of coffee and for y/n make a sandwich with no cheese. She doesn't like cheese in her sandwich make sure you don't use it okay?"

Maid 1 - "Yes Mr. Jeon I'll keep that in my mind. You're breakfast will be ready in 15 to 20 mins"

I nodded. She bowed to me and went away. I walked over to the living room and sat on the couch while scrolling through my phone. Suddenly I got a call from my mom. I picked it up.

OTP :

JK - "Yes, eomma?"

Mrs. Jeon - "My jungkookie how are you and my lovely daughter in law?"

JK - "We both are doing great eomma don't worry!"

Mrs. Jeon - "Are you two enjoying there?"

JK - "Yeah we are. How are you doing?"

Mrs. Jeon - "I'm doing well. I'm at your grandma's house"

JK - "I see.. How's grandma?"

Mrs. Jeon - "She is okay kookie. Where is y/n?"

JK - "She is taking bath mom"

I saw y/n coming down stairs looking beautiful like hell.

JK - "She is here eomma, wanna talk to her?"

Mrs. Jeon - "Of course hand her the phone"

JK - "Babe eomma wants to speak with you"

She sat on my lap and took the phone placing it on her ear she started speaking with eomma. I started at her beautiful face.

Y/N - "Hello eomma!!how are you? I miss you so much"

Mrs. Jeon - "I miss you too dear. I'm doing all well. That bunny is treating you well right?"

Y/N - *giggle*"yes he is eomma, don't worry"

They spoke for a while then ended the call. She handed me my phone while I'm still staring at her.

Y/N - "What?"

JK - "Beautiful"

Y/N - "Huh?"

JK - "You're looking very beautiful!!"

She blushed and got up from my lap going away but I held her wrist and pulled her back on my lap.

Y/N - "Ko-kookie someone might see us"

JK - "No one is here babydoll"

Y/N - "The maids are here kookie leave me"

I pulled her more close to me. Our lips are almost touching.

JK - "Why so shy Mrs. Jeon?"

She did not say anything but looked down. We heard a cough from behind.
We saw behind us is the maid. We immediately got seperated.

maid 1 - "The breakfast is ready Mr. Jeon"

She bowed and went away. Y/n hit my chest.

Y/N - "I told you"

She said and went away. I followed her from behind. We had our breakfast then got ready for going to the mall.
We sat in the car and drove off to the mall. In 30 mins we reached the mall.

JK - "Hold my hand hm"

She held my pinky finger I cooed at her. We both walked inside the shopping mall looking at the different stores.

JK - "Where you wanna go first?"

Y/N - "Let's look around for a bit"

She suggested I agreed and we looked around for a few minutes. On the way me and y/n took matching couple bracelet. It looks very cute. We held hands and walked inside the elevator to 4th floor. Thank god no one is there.

Y/N - "Kookie let's take a picture!!"

I nodded. She took out her phone from the bag. I back hugged her and we both posed for the camera and y/n snapped it.

 I back hugged her and we both posed for the camera and y/n snapped it

Y/N - "Aww kookie it's so cute"

She said while jumping in tiny while looking at the picture. I giggled at her cute actions.

JK - "You're too cute my small baby"

I said and hugged her tightly. The elevator stopped at 4th. We both walked out and other people entered inside.