vodka

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

george lets the white wrapper fall to the floor as he focuses on putting the plaster over the gushing cut, wincing when he realises that some of the cut is under the sticky side - that's going to hurt like a bitch to pull off.

the brit's tummy aches beyond explanation, feeling as though it's eating away at itself.

george gets up, pulling his joggers back up over his sore thighs and leaving the mess he'd made on the floor as he leaves his bathroom.

he makes his way through the bedroom and into the hallway, turning to head down the stairs. "mum?" he calls, wincing slightly as his trousers rub against his legs. he swallows back the pain. "dad?"

george gets to the kitchen to find it empty and he works out that his parents must still be at work.

he sits down at the kitchen island, his stomach rumbling loudly.

he hasn't eaten today.

or yesterday.

george leans down onto the counter, pressing his cheek against the cold marble and letting his eyes drift shut.

he waits for someone to come home, listening absentmindedly as the clock in their hallway ticked away.

he wants a hug.

the brunette sits up and opens his eyes, wrapping his arms around himself and tensing them tightly, as if he's giving himself a hug.

it's not the same as his parents.

he sighs sadly before biting at the skin on his bottom lip, tugging it between his teeth and ripping it off.

he's so bored.

he gets up, making his way across the kitchen and opening up the cupboard closest to the pantry. he stares, contemplating, for a few long moments before taking out a bottle of vodka and carrying it back over to the counter.

he does shots out of the lid.

then he gets bored, because that takes too long, so he just swigs it from the neck.

he carries on until he's drunk enough that he doesn't feel so sad, but he's not so gone that he'll pass out or choke on his own vomit.

george stands up on shaky legs, deciding he will just take the vodka up with him so his parents don't see he'd drunk some. hopefully they won't notice it's even gone.

if he's lucky, his parents will be home so late that they'll never know he got drunk. if not, he may as well preserve their feelings until they come upstairs to find him sloshed.

he drags himself up the stairs, holding tightly onto the railing as he feels himself stumbling a little. though, he wouldn't really care if he fell.