party

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

george watches as dream pours out three vodka shots, the alcohol spilling over slightly on the second as the blond tries to get them as full as possible. when he puts the bottle down, sapnap gets up from where he'd been sitting on the floor.

"i don't want one," george tells them, remaining sat on the desk chair no more than a foot away.

dream looks over at the brit with a dramatic pout, giving him his best puppy dog eyes and asking, "why not?"

george playfully rolls his eyes, smiling at his friend. "okay, fine," he agrees, reaching over to take the least full of the three shots.

"well, that didn't take much convincing," sapnap laughs, picking up his own shot and drinking it back in unison with george, dream following just seconds behind.

george feels himself grimacing, nose scrunching at the disgusting taste, and he looks over to see dream stick his tongue out in distaste and sapnap shake his head.

then, after a short moment of recovery, dream voices an excited, "woo! another!" and picks up the bottle to pour three more.

dream's quite obviously drinking to try and distract himself from the party just outside the door because he's spent the whole of the week explaining how badly he didn't want it to be happening.

"right, i'll drink," george starts, "but! i am not getting drunk," he tells his friends, earning a sarcastically dramatic nod from sapnap.

"sure you won't," dream says, clearly not believing the brit, before putting the bottle down again for them all to have their second shot.

they then get through a third and, and then dream pours the forth.

"i'm not having this one," george says.

"but it's the last one," dream tells him, which george knows means 'last one before i go sit down, and in ten minutes we start again'. "you can't miss the last one!"

and stupidly: "okay fine, but then that's it!"

dream smiles proudly, screwing up the vodka bottle before quickly taking his own shot before either of the others can. after, he moves back to sit on the bed.

george and sapnap, again, take their shots at the same time, and george leans back on the chair again as he visualises his hatred for the burning taste.

sapnap makes his way over to the bed, sitting down beside dream.

"oh, i almost forgot!" dream speaks suddenly, getting up off of the bed. he heads over to his desk, picking up a bag of haribos, and says, "i got these." then he sits back down, although now he places himself on the floor by george, rather than back on the bed.

"you know, i could've just passed you them," george points out with a short laugh.

"meh, i didn't mind getting up," dream shrugs, opening the sweets. he holds it in george's direction, "want one?"