Full of Surprises ( NSFW)

Two days later, you and Larissa made your reservations for dinner and walked out of your hotel room.
" Are you sure you're okay now?" Larissa asked.
" Very." You assured her. She smiled and took your hand, leading you into the restaurant.
" Do you have reservations?" The man asked.
" Yes, under Weems." Larissa said.
" Ah! Okay, table for two. Follow me." The man led you near the back of the restaurant and you both got seated.
" Here are your menus, the wine will be brought around shortly." He said, clasping his hands and walking away.

" What would you like, princess?" Larissa asked, you blushed.
" I-uh what are you getting?"
Larissa smiled when the waitor came around.
" Have you decided on your meals?" He asked.
Larissa ordered hers.
" I'll have the same." You said, closing your menu and giving it to him. He nodded with a smile and walked away, leaving the wine on the table.
" You copycat." Larissa chuckled.
" I never know what to order." You said in defence with a laugh.
" Unless you're at the Weathervane."
You nodded.

The meals were brought around, you and Larissa began eating in comfortable silence.
" During this gap year..." You began.
" Mm?" Larissa looked up.
" What- what must I do?" You asked.
Larissa chuckled. " Whatever you want, darling, take this as a time for you to recover and relax, paint some pictures for the house, watch Carol a million times more, get a thousand coffees at the Weathervane." Larissa said with a little laugh.
" It just feels weird." You said.
" I know baby, it's going to feel weird. You're adjusting to a new lifestyle and it's completely understandable." Larissa held your hand from across the table.
" Thank you for that, Rissy." You smiled.

Once you had finished dinner, you and Larissa walked back to the hotel room.
She walked outside and you followed her.
" What a lovely night for a swim." Larissa mentioned, taking off her shoes and dipping her feet in the water.
" You're insane." You laughed.
Larissa removed her going out clothes and slipped a baggy t-shirt on, getting in the water.
" Come baby." She said.
" No way, it's freezing."
" The water is not that cold." Larissa said.
You gave in, slipping a baggy t-shirt on like she did and getting in the water slowly.
Larissa held out her hand and you took it.
Suddenly, she pulled you in to the water.
" Rissy!" You exclaimed through laughter.
" Got you." She said, holding your waist.
" How could you?" You chuckled.
" I'm full of surprises."
" That you are." You said, kissing her lightly.
" I love you." Larissa whispered softly in your ear as you lent your head on her shoulder.
" I love you too." You smiled, kissing the side of her neck quickly and hugging her tightly..

You both let out a breath when you hugged, like a sense of relief when you fall on your bed at the end of a long day.
" I love your hugs." You said.
" I love your hugs too."
" Why don't we have a race?" You asked.
" What?"
" From one end of the pool to the other, just for fun." You shrugged.
" I'll win." Larissa said.
" Why's that?"
" I'm taller." She said.
You rolled your eyes and raced her to the end of the poolz like she said, she won.
" Told you." Larissa laughed.
" You know what you win?"
" What's that?" Larissa asked.
" Complete control." You whispered and got out the pool, leaving her in a state of shock. You took a towel from the bathroom to dry yourself off and as you expected, she quickly followed you.

" You're such a tease." Larissa said.
" I know." You winked, putting on the shower and hopping inside.
Larissa joined you a few moments later, hugging you from behind and making you giggle.
" Your laugh is so cute." Larissa said.
" So is yours." You kissed her lightly, but the kiss soon deepened as you pushed Larissa against the shower wall.
" What do you think you're doing?" She asked.
" I know I said that you could have complete control but I can see how much you need me." You whispered, kissing her neck.
Dark hickeys appeared.
You went down on your knees and looked up to her.
" I need you." Larissa whispered.
You chuckled and pushed two fingers inside her as she moaned..
" Faster." She breathed.
You sped up your movements, and began to eat her out.
" Y/n!" She moaned, her head flung back.
" Are you going to cum for me?" You asked.
She nodded quickly.
" Then let go." You said.
" Fuck! Y/n!" Larissa screamed as you entered a third finger into her just as she was about to cum.
As she came down from her high, you removed yyour fingers and licked them, making direct eye contact with her.
" You're so hot." Larissa said.
You smiled and kissed her deeply.
" I think we need to get to bed, what do you say?" You asked.
Larissa nodded.

You both finished showering and headed back into the bedroom.
" Your knees are red." Larissa said.
" I was kneeling." You chuckled.
Larissa got into bed and you cuddled with her.
" You're an absolute goddess." You said, falling asleep with her.

Thank you for reading <3 it appears that I can't avoid smut, I'll try write fluff for the next one but I can't make any promises lmao