Beg ( NSFW )

"faster....faster....faster Rissy...oh-god.... Please let—"

You woke up next to Larissa the next morning, like always — this time, you awoke to her watching you sleep.
" Rissy?" You smiled up at her.
" Good dream?" She asked with a smirk.
" What?"
" You were moaning, wet dream?" She asked.
You blushed and looked down. " Sorry." You said quietly.
" Don't apologise, all you need to do is beg then these are all yours." Larissa said seductively, holding up her fingers and moving them around in a suggestive manner.
Your pupils darkened when you looked up to her eyes, darting your gaze from one eye to the other.
" Beg for me, beg for mommy." Larissa whispered, placing her hand on your jaw when you tried to look down, pulling your face back up to her with a light aggressiveness.

" Please Rissy, I need you. I want you, I dreamt about you and I will do anything, touch me." You begged, looking up at her with lust-filled pleading eyes.
" Oh darling, that was pathetic." Larissa rolled her eyes and moved her hands away, raising herself out of bed.
Before she could take a step further, you grabbed her wrist.
" Mommy please. I'm begging you. I need you so much, only you can help me. I'll do anything for you, I just need all of you. I dreamt of you and woke up, please fulfill them." You begged harder.
" I love it when you look up at me like that, it makes me want to destroy you " she said, playing with the neck of your shirt.
" Then do it. Destroy me." You said.

Larissa immediately pushed you down on the bed,removing your top, getting the handcuffs from the drawer and locking you up.
" Why?" You asked, tugging at them.
" You wouldn't keep your hands to yourself, pulling my wrist like that, begging for me to fuck you. Now tell me, what did you dream about?" Larissa asked.
" That doesn't matter, I just want you." You said.
" Okay. Be a good girl for mommy and lie your head back on the pillow."
You did as she told, silk looking down at her through your eyelashes.

Larissa dragged your pants and underwear down at the same time in a frustratingly slow motion, looking at you squirm underneath her feint touch.
" You're so wet, all this for me?" She asked.
" Only for you." You responded.
She chuckled darkly and trailed her index finger up your slit. Your hips bucked involuntarily.
" Rissy, please don't tease."
" Alright." Larissa said, immediately entering two fingers into you.
You moaned loudly, the tug on your handcuffs strengthened as you felt her long fingers, moving in and out of you pumping slowly.
" Faster."
" You're supposed to say that three times, according to your dream." Larissa whispered seductively.
" Faster, mommy, faster please." You said.
Larissa happily obliged, increasing her pace.  Wetness began to trail down your legs, you were heating up, the handcuffs began to make your wrists sore.

" Oh mommy! I'm going to—"
" Don't you dare." Larissa interrupted strictly.
" But I need—"
" No." She said, slowing down her pace, soon speeding up and slowing down again, edging you into heat waves of frustration. Your head moved from side to side as she did it again and again, it became unbearable.
" Please!" You cried, a tear rolling down your cheek.
" Fine. But I'm not done with you." Larissa said.
You immediately let go, the sound of the metal above your turning head filled the room along with Larissas name and moans that escaped your mouth, absolutely shameless.
You began to come down from your high and Larissa removed her fingers.

" Open." Larissa ordered.
You opened your mouth as you sucked on her fingers.
" Such a good girl—"
" Rissy, please don't." You said.
" What?" She looked to you, her gaze softened immediately.
" Can we stop there, in sensitive." You said with embarrassment.
" Of course darling, let's get you in the bath." Larissa smiled with concern, undoing your wrists and kissing them.
" I'm sorry for hurting you." She said, wiping away your tears of your previous fustrations.
" You didn't hurt me. I enjoyed it so much."you smiled weakly up at her.
" Are you sure?"
" Yes, Rissy I really loved it, it was so hot." You laughed.
She laughed too and blushed, getting up and running in the bathwater.

Once the bathwater in, Larissa undressed, picked you up and you both got in. You lied in her embrace comfortably.
" That was really a good morning." You said with a little chuckle, pulling Larissa in for a kiss.
" I quite agree." She smiled into the kiss, planting another on your head before helping you wash up.

Larissa helped you get out of the bath and dressed you in sweatpants and one of her baggy causal shirts that she only wears at home alone with you.
It smelt like her, like French rose perfume, there was something refreshing about it.
She held you on the sofa downstairs.
" You did so well for me, darling." Larissa whispered.
" Thank you Rissy, it was truly amazing." You smiled up at her and cuddled into her chest, feeling the warmth from the bath radiating off your bodies.

Larissa and you fell asleep on the sofa together, in each others embrace, waking up in the early afternoon.

Smut, as promised ;)