Angel ( NSFW)

A few months had passed and Larissa had been taking care of you nonstop, which you felt rather bad about.
" Larissa, my love, please stop, you don't need to do that." You said, taking her hand.
" I like looking after you." Larissa responded.
" But—"
" Y/n, be a good girl and sit down for me." Larissa said, raising an eyebrow.
You blushed and obeyed her, you felt a pool between your legs and crossed them.
Of course Larissa had to notice.

" Y/n?" Larissa smirked.
" Yes Rissy?" You asked, your voice slightly quivering.
Larissa chuckled and leant down from behind you to kiss your cheek and whisper in your ear.
" What's wrong?" She asked knowingly.
" I want you to sit on the sofa for me."
Larissa sat down on the sofa as you ordered.
" I don't want you to hurt yourself or the baby." Larissa warned.
" I won't, it'll make me feel much better actually." You said, hitching her skirt over her hips and removing her underwear, throwing it somewhere in the room.
Larissa bucked her hips, pleading you with her eyes.
You opened her legs wider and began kissing her inner thighs.
" Please y/n." Larissa breathed.
" Hush." You whisipered as you entered two fingers inside of her.
" Oh y/n! My—" larissa interrupted herself with a loud moan as your thumb circled around the bud.
Her hands flew to your head, tugging weakly and softly at your hair. 
You inserted your another finger inside her which earned you another loud moan. You felt her legs stiffen and her head roll back.
" Cum for me." You whispered.
" Y/n! Oh darling!" Larissa screamed.
She was a moaning mess while she was coming down from her high, her whole body quivered, her head was thrown back, mouth slightly agape.

" Oh y/n." She breathed.
You slowed down your pace and smiled up at her, removing your fingers gently.
" My beautiful goddess." You sat beside her and kissed her gently, she smiled into the kiss.
" Thank you darling." Larissa kissed you again.
How about you and I go for a bath?"
Larissa nodded her head and you found her clothes, slipping them on again, kissing her cheek and hugging her before taking her hand and leading her upstairs.
" I don't want you to wear yourself out." Larissa said.
" Hush now, I need excercise." You smiled and got both of her pyjamas out.
" Maybe you should start wearing my clothes, mm?" Larissa suggested.
" Why?"
" You've grown quite a bit and my clothes are bigger than yours, wear my green pyjamas." Larissa smiled and got them out, reaching to the top of the wardrobe on the shelf.
" Thanks love." You smiled.
" We can go get maternity clothes tomorrow, if you'd like?"
You nodded and walked to the bathroom. Larissa followed behind and unexpectedly pulled you in for a hug.

" I'm sorry." She whispered.
" Why do you say that?" You asked, pulling away with a frown.
" I— I put you through this pain. I'm sorry, it just seems endless for you." Larissa whispered, her voice cracking midway through her sentence.
" Rissy, my love, don't dare you apologise. You and I both weren't ready to give up parenting just yet. I'm honoured to have your baby, you don't know how happy I am." You looked up at her and removed a strand of hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear.
Larissa pulled you in for a gentle kiss and a hug. " I love you." She whispered.
" I love you too" you kissed her cheek and got undressed.
Larissa got in the bath first and helped you in.

You lay between her legs, Larissa trailed soft lines over your stomach with her fingertips. You smiled into her touch. While Larissas hand was on your stomach, you felt movement.
" Oh my word." Larissa whispered happily.
" What was that."
" A kick." Larissa kissed your head.
" Really?" You looked up to her excitedly.
" Mm." She nodded.
You and Larissa let out small laughs and kissed each other once more.

That night, there was a knock on the door.
" Stay here love." Larissa whispered, squeezing your hand and heading out the room.
You heard voices downstairs and footsteps coming towards the bedroom.
Rory followed Larissa into the bedroom and you got up immediately, running to her and giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
" Hey mum." Rory hugged you again.
" I missed you so much. You're not in Paris?" You looked to her.
" Oh yeah, I finished my course and now I'm back home." Rory explained shortly.
" Well done angel, I'm so proud of you." You exclaimed happily.
Larissa pulled you both in for a big hug. You were now the shortest in the family, Rory was a few centimetres taller than you.

You and Larissa said goodnight to Rory an hour later and went to bed.
Larissa placed a protective hand over your stomach as you both slowly began to drift off to sleep. Q