Chapter 4- Undecided heart

Daniela!!!!!!!

A scream from her wakes me up to my nightmare, I'm not sure hów long I'm look like crazy bitch here in the office. I eyed Nice tó what she have done to me awhile ago.

"what was that scream for Nice?" asking her deligently

"If I know you look bitch who seems to be so much fond to her lover".

Of course nót, I'll sue them..

Really Dan?

No, kidding girl. . . .I'm fond of her so much, she's really cute I love this woman my friend of mine.

So are you ready to face your hometown? Scratching her stuff

The third month is already approaching my sister will bring her daughter to this world any moment by now. Her due date will be on the first week of this month. 2 years not seeing your hometown is kind of scratch eager to hug and take more time to my family. But suddenly a face of a man hit me like an ice to feel hatred inside my heart you bastard asshole jerk go to hell, piece of my mind.

Yeah, excited I thought, Im going home because of my family not because of someone who left a scar in my heart. Defending myself..

So when do you take your trip? I guess I can help you to take your things and bring you to the airport. I will miss you ok you take a leave without saying it to me ouch,no one take my cuteness to snob.

I know, Im sorry sure it will help me not to miss you soon. HOWever Im glad I guess you are here to support me, I can't wait to see my lil baby..

Opps!!! Someone is having a dream maybe hey girl wake up it is your sister's baby not yours okay, stop making ass here.. Go get to find your own sperm donor for your own.

Hell no, I promise to myself that when my sister's baby out I will never treat him or her as my nephew or niece but as my own baby. Think of it we will have another member in our family that will be great ao much. Acting like Im dreaming

Oh my goodness Dan you are so good to be a sister,im proud of you and thankful to have you as my friend you know. Wipping her tears.

Oh Nice I will miss you.. HUgging my friend is a relief that someone care for me after what happened two years ago.

Daniela, enough I hate crying you know, to think you are there for only two months right, so that is not a long wait to see you soon. Then send me the picture of your BABY?

HAHAHA tou make me laugh and more excited Nice..

I know you don't want to mention any topic about him Dan but are you sure you are okay for instance maybe you cross your way to him there? Worry to you that you will murder him into pieces huh..

I don't know yet, maybe our hometown this time is bigger than before not to cross our way. What time is it?

It is 1:30pm my friend.. Go hurry up take you way home to pack your things and I will be there for a couple of minutes to take my own for changing this uniform of ours.. Shoóing me out

Just few blocks away my apartment to Nice, we decided to have the same block for some reason. Ironic we have the same blobk away to mine however we go to school in óur own path funny.

Sure, I'll go ahead sweetie...

........................................................................

Nick's pov

Mr. Bret we have a good news to hand it to you, we have a cònnection that now we are trying to tract her down now.. This is the documents.

My PI handed me the folder bringing a one top shot lead to my project to tract down all defenses where she hide for almóst nine months exactly by now. Im just starting to enjoy this hide and seek.

You want to know what I'm talking about honey, that bitch is not going to be your wife instead me!!! Not anymore honey trust me you don't like me if I'm getting wild... Trust me Nick!!!

Taking my mood not to be ruin I decided to shoo my PI and take my baby on my new lïst of work to do.

Okay Joe you may take your way out, your money will be send out on your account by my secretary, thanks for the info. I will read it later I have an appointment to my new baby-

Yes sir, your welcome and thank you.

I'm hoping for this to have a positive one, I will have many explaination to do after all, I'm kind of a jerk to let Jena ruin my life for saying a trash to her that night, it brings heat to my body to crack her neck.. Now my secretary taking all my appointments one of it my new baby.

Taking the car's key and my phone hoping in to my lambourgini drive to my way to my new hobby wanting to occupy my mind to think for the next plan patching the whole thing ever. This last few weeks I'm busy to our engineering works, thanks I'm occupied to forget the problems out related to my work.

My secretary gave a direction where I can find my new baby, I hope this is the best way to invest my money rather than sticking to our family business, I want my own investment for my own family in the future. This one is a good spot to take except others it is known for almost everyone near to that place, though I change some of the menus to new and more exquisite cuisins then there's some we decided to leave the same as before but make it sossy I guess.

Okay here I go to my new investment from here looking to it many people go in and out think is not a bad one news, it seems they liked it. Seeing the outside design homey with modern asian design inspired as ahemmm I'm the engineer who took the some renovation of it is not a bad idea. I want to personalize my thing that is why.. Staying out checking the whole area from small thing to large ones gladly hope everything will be ok.

Good morning Mr. Bret,

My security head greeted me with smile. Good morning Jake.. Hows our baby hah..

Everything is in our under control sir from the security, chefs, waiters and waitresses up to the accounting and management.. Explaining my security head.

Seems everything is in good hand either the renovation one. Thanks Jake...

Welcome sir. . . .