Chapter 10- A promise

Jullie's pov

Nine months since I met him at the bar, all of the sudden the memories strikes me out what exactly happened on that four corners. Since then after all of those things happened now I 'm here running and hidding from him. After I knew that I'm pregnant I decided to transfer my work near at the city to avoid his connection, not so confident that he will find me at least I have the step how to be far away of his world. After all even though he is the father of my daughter but then I don't want to drag him into a life that he never dream to have one.

Although guilt strikes me out one sure thing that I don't want him to know where I am right now is because of my baby. In his gestures and well being I know he is a rich man and that's the point as much as possible he will never tract me out for he will fight for his right. Though the fact that I can't change is that he's my daughter's daddy, therefore weither I wanted to hide her from him or not same thing will be happen.

I can see it in his eyes away from his work that he is not yet ready and a busy man to recognize us or he is a man will never give his last name to a woman like me it is just a one night stand he have what he wanted to have from me and so do I which is my baby.

Am I that bad to take my daughter's right to have a father? Oh god help me to decide what am I supposed to do. Anyway all I want this now is to deliver my baby in a safe process, I know last week I had my last prenatal checkup and I'm so happy and excited about my baby's welfare, whom she get her nose, lips, color of her eyes or even the whole of her. Thinking all these makes my heart to break into a smallest pieces, the pain that I feel right now is twice than the pain not seeing her to grow up that is the saddest thing I ever have.

After my checkup I need it to send Dan outside to take a cab so that we cant talk to my Oby.. I still remember what she exactly told me.

" Ms. Radcliff to tell you franckly your condition especially your heart condition is in a bad track, are you sure you don't want to tell them your present condition? This your condition it will lead you to death. Remember you are not allowed to take a medicine because of your baby."

" yes doc. I take it as a good news, all I want since then is to keep my baby no matter what, that's my promise to my angel."

Remembering those conversation I had last week it seems I want to cry as loud as I can to ease the pain. I can't afford to terminate my child since I already conceived her for a weeks even though my Obygyne always reminding me that I need to do it but still I don't change my mind. I know maybe a week from now or days I will deliver her into this world, a new life to begin and my life to end. My mind back to its way when there's someone who's knocking on my door.

"hello Jullie, can I come in?"Dan is sneaking her head at the door.

"of course you can, come here sit down at my side" encouraging her to get inside my room.

"what happened? Are you have a problem to be spill out?" asking Dan based on her facial expression.

"nothing come on, I just want to check up on you if you are ok still, remember my good and possible beautiful niece is any time soon she will be out, you know". Smiling at me seeing her dimple makes my heart a break, this is one of the reason why I cannot terminate my child at least any time they have a memory about me. I know even before I had already a heart disease which may lead to my death. Before I am so terrified that I am dying soon, then I realized now I can die anytime maybe I 'm selfish to hide my illness to them but I hope later part of it they will understand me why I'm doing this all of sacrifices.

"is there any problem Jullie? You can share it with me maybe I can help you."

None Dan, I just can't wait to see her from now in my arms. Denying to my sister to help my situation at ease.

"Jullie is it okay if I'm going to ask you that man behind your pregnancy?"

at fist I'm scared to tell her the truth but suddenly I have to.

"of course Dan you can." giving her a wide smile to hide my nervous, maybe this is the right time.

" so who is he?"

Okay Dan for your all information I will enumerate the significant details ok.

Hi's name is Nick the funny thing is I don't know his fullname, a field engineer working in..... Sorry I forgot where he is working. We met at the bar and then all of the sudden I became pregnant. Giving a piece and short information.

"okay Jullie lets level up , why did you run away from him and why is it you don't want to her?

Dan he is not a man where he can give his name to our unwanted baby, exactly he is a rich man who can manipulate us in the middle class. I don't want him to drag in a family life. Maybe I'm selfish Dan but later on you can understand me okay,? I prefer not to mention what exactly happened before that morning, a woman name Jena slap me saying a words that she's his fiance and they will be married soon,, that is the another one reason why I need to get out of that shit. I don't want to destroy a relationship because of one mistake.

I'm sorry Jullie for that, the important is you and your baby is safe and sound. I respect all your descisions whatever it is papa and I are always here for you to cheer you up.

Suddenly I can't hold it back my tears start to running down from my eyes, I feel so happy even if I Will die I know my child will be in a good hands.  It is so nice to be happy but then again life is full of surprises, an idea poped up into my mind.

Daniela, can I have a favor?..hoping this will be effective.

Sure,what is it?.. Asking me with a tender smile

Since we already don't have a mother I just wanna let you know instead my baby will call you as her auntie why not make her having a two mommy, what do you think?

Really??! Are you sure? Of course I will like that really. I want to be her second mommy!!! Thank you Jullie for giving me this opportunity to be your child's mommy. "

Just watchìng how happy she is right now I wanna die in pain. Then maybe everything will be ok. "Dan just promise me to love her as your own, fill her with all the love what a mOther can give and protect her to all the people that wanted to hurt her,especially to her father, can you promise to me?"

"of course I will Jullie even you don't say it I will do that, hey what takes you to that kind of idea huh? We will love her and protect her okay, if you are saying as if tomorrow you will die".

Exactly.. I'm gonna die... Just say promise Dan...

"My promise to you".

"thank you Dan, it means a lot to me" I hug her and my tears going down quickly from my eves then suddenly a great pain hit me out and I feel something wet down on my legs.

Dan, I think she's so excited to see the world. Tapping my bump at least to heal the pain.

"what do you mean Jullie?"

"call papa and take a cab for I am going to have a labour!!!".