Chapter 38- chearish you

Daniela's pov. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nothing please! Let me go home now. . .BAm bam is needing me right now. . . Im tired and sleeepy. . . . . I have no pow. . .........

I feel his lips landed on mine and I missed it so much..his breath. . His tongue, his lips. . , his ....whole him I missed him so much...a part of kissing me deeply and tenderly I feel his arms cuddling me as he is hugging me with his right arms. ..and I definitely want it more. . His hands caressing my back now and then. Until he reach my breast to hold it and feel it. . I know he also feel the he at of our body. . So I protest before it will go beyond of this. .to my surprise he hold me tight! Kissed me hardly like thirsty man. . .to my surprise I let him cuddled me to the bed. . .I want to protest but my body stop protesting instead wanting more of it..he never talk to me. . .he still caressing my body like inspecting if there is a weapon to hold to...

I moan when he let my lips dry for a moment and try to lick one of my nipple. . It sends me a hundreds of millions of electricity reason I hold his back head and push him like I am not protesting. . .I don't think of anybody just for now the needs of our body. . . I loved him before and now. . . Arching my back welcoming his mouth to suck and lick my abdomen back to my breast while his right hand holding my head for kissing. . . He do it for several times. . And that times I moan for how many times...and I never deny it that I like it more...he stared me for a couple of minutes and wipe my tears away. .

Why do you cry?
Nothing. . I just don't think that this moment will be happened again. . .
You know what ?
He stared me and kiss the temple of my nose. . And hugged me tight . . .he stared me back but before he do it again I make sure he will never talk back. . .i kiss him aggressively and he respond it positively. We are in the beast and hunger mode. . .

He leaned back his head but this time kissing my cleavage up to the lower part of my abdomen. . The most tingling part is when he insert his hand to my panty and caressed my womanhood so gently..and I moaned it hardly..he did it passionately he entered his finger in and out and massage my womanhood with the wet and slimmy part..he formed a circular massage to my core the reason I arched my back...he smiled at me and positioned my body to a comfortable one. . He continue his job while I caressed also his manhood which is in the harder part. . He moaned also and kissing back again and again..we never felt tired or whatever. . . UNtil such time I am ready and he is ready to take our way. . .

Do you missed me?
Silly. . You knew it right. . So please don't ask me that...Im embarrassed
I want to hear that..please...coz I missed you a lot...
Yes I missed you and I WANT YOU (Whispering to his ear)
Then good...
Ah!!! Ah!! (He inserted his finger to my core that creates me a moan) I hate you!
Really hmmm. . Hmmmp. . Then say it Again do you hate me. Hmmmp
I hate you! Awh! Ah! Nick! (He take his finger in and out in circular motion in a fast rate)
I think you are fully ready honey. . .come on spread your legs widely so I can enter you freely. .

I spread my legs widely and he checked it with his finger and afterwards a hard part of him really inserting on me to take an entrance to my body. . in a slowly manner he get inside easily because of my wetness. . He take his thrust in and out slowly until I already adjusted then that is the time he take a fast thrust inside me..which gives me shiver and tingling sensation between us.... . . . . . .

Morning. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No!!. . . .No!. No!!!

Hey, hey ,.,.hey Daniela relax. . You are having a bad dream. . Yah with me you had a bad dream now. .