Chapter 32- Revelation

Phone conversation:

Nhice: Dan, sorry to call you maybe you are in your way here..Abb..Abby we are in the hospital.

Daniela: what!? What happen to my baby!? Answer me Nhice!

Nhice: after our dinner she complaint that she is not felling well and suddenly she was nosebleeding.. go directly to the west side hospital..

Daniela: No way! It cannot be! Abby!

I ran so fast to get my clothes I never noticed Nick is fall asleep because of my cramming and hurrying he get awake and wondering why I am acting like this, he ask me why then because f my traitor eyes tears running down so fast from my eyes while explaining to him. As his reaction he quickly dressed and took his things and he initiated to drive my car, thanks for him if that so I don't know if I can still drive going to the hospital safely. I am disoriented to the situation and I hate myself for being dumb, Please Jullie forgive me for what happened to Abby, I just don't know what to do, guide her until she gets well.. while in thecar I am still praying for my girl..

"Honey calm down please stop crying everything will be all right"

" I cannot stop this, because of my neglegence Abby is in the hospital right now..I dunno what to say to Jullie or to papa"

"Pardon me? WHat do you mean you don't know what to say to Jullie? She is your daughter and it is normal to have this kind of problem"

TO my enotional I accidentaly mention Jullie about Abby stupid Daniela don't drag another problem here "Don't mind me Nick,"

"Just stop worrying it is just nosebleeding we just thank Nhice for taking care of Abby right? "

We get to the hospital as fast as we can, I ran the whole way searching for her room as what the info. Desk instruct to us, I did not care Nick is following me all I know is I want to be their at her side now. finally we get their and I dont waste the time to open the door and get inside. At first Nhice register a surprise expression on her face which I cannot blame her coz Nick is with me.

"Oh my how is she Nhice? Is she ok?"

"She still nosbleeding and Lately she vomit blood, Dan Im sorry I did not take care of her..We still wait for her doctor Dan, oh here her doctor is here now"

The doctor signal me to go out for I dont know reason so I decided to follow him, my heart pounded so strong for I am nervous about Abby's situation. WE get to the hallway and he started to talk to me..

"Ms.Radcliff as fast as possible now we need to take a blood transfussion on her now, we don't have much time to do because her platelet is unstable, she have a dengue and she needs blood so madly. . ."

"Oh my poor girl, Yes doc as fast as possible do everything to make her stable, I will be her blood donor, can you do me a test doc.?"

"Very good Mrs. Radcliff follow me at the laboratory."

I follow him until to the laboratory, he take a blood sample on my middle finger and he instructed me to wait for a while they do the test result. Nick send a message if I am ok, now eventhough this is what happening I have my courage to take all of this because I know he is with me right now..

Text messages.... . .

Nick: are you ok?

Me: yeah they get me a test...

Nick: test? What kind of test? Where are you now??

Me: hey just relax a blood test, Abby needs my blood she have a dengue, and I Need to do this.