Chapter 9- Disappointed

Nick's pov

Two weeks  ago I had her address and ready to track where her location is, just a snap of a finger it seems everything is not on my plan to go with the flow, after that instances where the renovation area at Fatima had a big problem after the damage had been solved my sister called me thay my mom got hospitalized for an accute Urinary Tract Infection. To think it is just a small problem but to think my sister got hysterical oh my there is no way to ìgnore her anymore,not even now. Now I'm here stuck at our house to look after my mom, dad have a cònference at Italy to be attended then my beautiful busy model sister have a long pile of contrac  and photóshoot to be done before this month ends. Buttom line I'm now have a woman to be cared of actually that is my mom therefore nothing to do with it.

Mom what are you feeling right now? Are you feel like ill? Make sure my mom is in a good hands.

Live me out Nick go to your work you have also a life and work to be done.

I'm okay mom I hope so my secretary will be the one to assist and update all my appointments in the office, I told her to call me right away if there is a problem. And don't worry mom to the cite my assistant and my men is also doing good. I have them my instructionst and if possible they will send out all the information via email. See mom I can handle all of this just let me be and the fact I'm still working. One thing for sure that I'm not very comfortable with is the woman somewhere hidding at me, to think I'm two weeks late.

Nick I'm your mother right?

Of coarse mom, what kind of question is that. Wondering for suddenly change of reaction of my mom.

Exactly Nick I'm your mother that is why I know when there's something that bothers you son, care to spill out.

Phew mom knows me well I guess? Nothing mom I just don't have enough sleep these last few days.. Denying to my mom hoping it is going to be effective.

Nick? Go tell to your mom I know there is, maybe I can help you. Insisting me to spill it out.

I guess there's no way to deny dude okay mon yes there is exactly. Confessing to her

And what is that to be exactly or maybe who?? Have my son got a problem connecting to a woman?..

Oh my mom seems she know me best as I am I don't know where to start mom but I need to find her any time soon.

Why son she is not with you? Ahah there is someone who is playing with you a hide and seek then.

Yeah right, last two weeks I hired dad's investigator to tract her down then we have the first lead to her whereabout, suddenly problems existing everywhere round.

Oh I'm sorry my dear son, you love her that much son? I want to make sure honey, did you introduced her to us before? My inquisitive mom

Yeah maybe mom I love her that much that I want to follow her wherever she may go. No I did not have a chance to introduced her before.

Son, tell me did you threw her a trash words or did you two have a fight before leading her to hide from you?... Son me and your dad always reminding you about it. Scolding me like a lil boy..

Of coarse mom I don't, I did not say her any words that might hurt her feelings nor fighting.. What happened is that I met her at the bar together with our mutual friends then they introduced us and the rest is history.

Nick did you touched her?

Not now mom.. Aurgh ok I surrender. .. Yeah that night I touched her mom lately to find out I'm her first time. I'm sorry mom I did not supposed to touch her but promise we are both under the influence of alcohol.

Oh my goodness Nick I pressume after what happened she's out nowhere to be found right honey?...

Yeah mom, I don't know why she did it I feel humiliated that morning..

How lóng from then until now she's hidding from you?

Not joking mom but 9 months, until now I still not giving up to see her.

Son go hurry up fixed your stuff and find her and offer her a lifetime contract. I will call Richard to drive you where her place is in.

No mom maybe nextweek I' will go there finally to meet her, I just want to make sure you're one hundred percent ok, is that clear madam?.. Taunting my mom.

Oh son now I'm ok,no need to worry about me.. Thanks sweetie promise me call your mom if there is a need to help.

Sure mom I will. Picking my phone to dial my secretary's number instructing her to book me a ticket one week from now going to her hiding place. Next week is not a bad idea I think.. I need to prepare myself for a long discussion and explaination also a tag of war.

There is no such thing like waiting more to find her, hell after to find her then Jena lets have a duel maybe you will pay the damage to her and to us.. This now or never I will make things right this time around.

Hi, Im Jullie nice to meet you.. The woman first approach me while she offer me a drink.

Hello too, I'm Nick thanks for the drink.. Lôoking at her outfit she's not wearing a trapless top or even skirt instead she's wearing a perfect fitted dress not to obvious of her curvacious body, her lips quiet pale because of her skin tone lipstick color, her long wavy brown hair, a pair of almond color eyes that match to her lips and cómplexion, maybe she's in her 29  if I'm not mistaken.

Our friends leave us alone in the table, at first she's so naive and quiet shy type person. Of course mom taught me how to respect a woman. Watching her moving her body to the beat of the sound I find her cute and sexy,oh shit stop it Nick. The time passes so fast we we're dancing in our place hugging each other in the sweet sound music. I smell her caramel rose perfume I can't stop myself to smell it again and again.

You know what honey you're beautiful tonight, can I kiss your beautiful lips? I don't know how to explain what happened  to me, that time all I wanted is I wantd her to be mine. Suddenly we're leading to the one room of this bar while kissing each other.

I love your lips honey. Tasting her lips is a hypnotism I guess. Initiating her how to kiss is not a hard part for me, she's not good at it but still a fast learner one. Caressing he back pulling the zipper of her dress is an easy way for me. At first I don't think she will like it or maybe the worst a big slap, shocking she's not even stop me or slap me instead she let me to take down all her garments until no one left.

Seeing her nakedness from head which I think she blushed and I find it sexy until down to her foot how beautiful her.. Not wastìng my time I hug her tìghty and to my surprise she grab my manhood lightly and I can't hide my erection now that she touched it. I let her hand inserting my pants up to my boxer then finally I moan for the sensation she gave me. She look at in my eyes like pleading to me for something and then I kiss her deeper welcoming my tongue to her lips to open for me. To my surprise she say something between our kisses "I want you Nick" which I'm not aware of my widely smile at her "...........

Nick!! Hey son? Are you ok?

Aurght not a good timing either yes dad? How long are you there? Humiliated to my dad seeing me like a stupid teenager.

Not long son follow me at my office..

Yes dad.