Chapter 12- Li'l Angel

Daniela's father pov.

Tuesday morning a month after her delivery I feel happy again and cherish the time that we spend everyday in our lives watching my daughter accommodating the visitors, talking to the new comers, and ushers almost everything. How could I be so bless having this kind of family now despite the challenges that we fought every second in our lives. Through my peripheral view watching my daughter smiling again after her sister's death she spent more times and days to locked herself inside of her room. I know she still mourning until now to what happened to her sister last month, we decided to take her sister in her final destination one week after her death as fast as she wanted. As a father if I could do something to ease her pain right now and leaving her the obligations to her niece is must be a great challenge for all of us how to handle it especially it is fresh in cut our wounded hearts. Being a father I need to be strong enough to take my granddaughter and my daughter in a good living, my one promise to the memory of my dead daughter Jullie.

Hey pa are you okay here? You need to rest ok since the funeral of Jullie you did not have good rest either. Don't worry for everything is in my control.

How about you Daniela? You need also a rest for you did all of these to be done. No need to put yourself to stress. Earlier we had a celebration for the opening of Mr. Jones flower shop and for the blessings he assigned me to his shop as a manager. Although this is not earning a big amount unlike in big companies still happy to have a job to support my family for Daniela is not already connected to the school. She needs to quit her job to take all care for Abby to think we cannot afford to take a nanny for her. About that man from nowhere I am not interested to him for all he have done to Jullie.

Pa I'm ok, since I am a teacher I am used to these kind of events and preparations althought it is not a college acqauintance or university week.. I'm glad to served my obligations here, now go upstairs then take a rest. Don't worry to Abby she is in good hands.

Thank you Daniela, I love you sweetie... Eventhough she looks happy but striking to her eyes I can see the pain that she wanted to hide..

You're welcome papa. It won't take too long to ushered all the visitors down here for their way out ok. Just relax and take it all to me baby... Laughing to what she said helps me to ease the pain.

My eyes reach the picture on the table, our family picture my wife carrying our daughters each one in our arms looked happy and contented. Honey how lucky I am to be my wife and the mother of my children, now your eldest daughter is in you there in heaven please guide us your youngest daughter and meet our grandchild Abby honey, you know how much my love for you and for our children. I missed you so much and Jullie. Talking to myself is a big help to ease the pain and I feel my eyes want to shut it down for a sleep.

........................................................................

Thank you, please let me know if what are their descisions ok, I will owe you this and you are my only hope to have my resignation letter. Now I can't take myself there to process it I have my baby now remember? Yeah thank you so much Nice I love you friend. After here is already done and the obligations and responsibility that turned over to me is quiet difficult but then watching my baby Abby sleeping at her crib peacefully how wonderful to be her mother from now on. A beautiful angel of ours, her perfectly curved nose which I think she get it to her father, her lips and oh my her big round eyes with long curly end lashes makes her more besutiful. For now baby mommy will make another way to have your christening just wait for it, I have some money I have earned before when I'm teaching, my excess out of my salary I prefered to take in to my account that is why for a while I have a money for good except for the benefits and helped of people who have a good heart to us. while watching my baby yes I claimed her already as mine as what I'd promised to Jullie. As much as I can I will protect you especially from your father, provide your needs and I will love you as my own baby for we shared the same blood with your mommy too. I kissed her in her li'l fluffy cheecks then suddenly I feel sleepy.

As I woke up I feel better now unlike the other days locking of sleep is not a good practice at all. My stomach crumble so I decided to take my dinner late, as I watched the wall clock it is past 9:37 in the evening maybe this won't be bad if I eat late. Searching and munching the available food that I found inside the fridge makes my stomach at peace. After I ate then clean the utensils that I used I walked upstairs to look up my daughters. Sneaking my head not to make any sound in the door I already take my in from my area I see my daughter Daniela lying on her bed looked so tired for the whole day assisting Mr.Jones to the shop while I am assigned to the presentation of the different kinds of flowers we have accomopaniment of free flower arrangement which is ended good and successful. In her other hand I see Abby holded by Daniela so the position of two ladies is Abby sleeping beside of Daniela while Daniela's body facing to Abby. I can't take my tears falling down watching my treasures in life sleeping so tightly like an angels how cute and beautiful they are Jullie honey and Glenda my love look at the two blessings that you've leaved me I know what is the purpose behind those sad things happened in my life that is to treasure the moments and live the life to the happiest as we can, thank you so much. I caressed the blanket towards them to take them down of it for they will be comforable and kissing their forehead for my sweet good night. It seems Abby is a good girl not giving her mommy a hard time to taking care of her.