Chapter 19- Surprise!!!!!

Allen's Smith pov.............

Not seeing him for a year is my agony for a long time, how would I say it to him, I don't want him to be hurt by I did already. Oh god help me to explain to him in an open minded manner that he will understand my descision, my intention to him is not pathented to take him in silence. My father will not be happy of what my descision can be, I'm sorry dad I'm not that hypocrite to say it  but eversince I don't love him that much because they introduced us with each other I tend to ride in to the game with his parents planned of.

After we our session in his pad I did my all best to project myself to the level that he expected me to react on that situation. I know it is wrong to do it for the other part of someone but I couldn't bear it anymore betraying in him is my great agony for a year absolutely my parents and his are getting this plan to arranged us together. I love my dad so much since this is not a good part on me I would not waste my time to hurt other people and especially Nick.

Three weeks later.........

My father arranged a family dinner for our relatives shall be xoming over in our place although this is odd father never arranged a dinner for family purposes he always planned everything for business transaction only but this one is not and I'm doubt that there is something special about it which I feel it strange. HE called me overseas to get me here in our place I'm in the field doing a taping for the next segment of the news report when he called me spreading this plan of him,as a daughter no need to reject his ever planned for peace, so I am here standing in the gate of our house looking inside the of it why is it there is so many people in here I would think this is a family dinner........together with Bret family? If I'm not mistaken a woman wearing a dignity in her posture in just one look she is a model and no doubt she is Claudy Bret, Nick always missed to introduced her to me for a reason his sister was busy that time roaming around the world for the photoshoot, a sophisticated aura and to mention a georgious woman that men will praise her beauty.

Deciding to take a walk yes a walk going inside the house everyone is looking at me and I don't know why they're smiling at me which is odd and awkward for me. Actually smell something bad tonight walking along the way going to greet my family a total blackout spread the whole area which make the crowd shouting for thier own safetiness then a grip on my wrist drag my whole body to temporarily out in reality I feel a gentle touch I know this is not a woman but a man I know it very so. As the lights up to my surprise a man kneeling in front of me he is so handsome man which a certain lucky woman can appreciate him sad to say I am not that lucky woman I would hurt him on the process, a needle like pain sting my heart seeing him in his well being tonigh in front of my whole family members I can't bear it anymore, Nick raise his head to meet my gaze on him following a message that he try to be perfect.

Allen Smith honey, as I saw you I know you are not my fine girl to be with but when I near you, holding your hands, hugging so tightly, enjoying adventures, trecking, driving and almost activities that a man can wish thier girlfriends would like what they want is I changed my mind for how many months we've been together I come up to make a big descision for myself and to our future I already know what I want in life. You are my strength, my number one cheerer and fan, my ever loyal girlfriend, you make me smile whatever silly things you did to make me smile. I love you honey so this evening I want them to know how much I love you to the point Miss Allen Smith the daughter of Mr and Mrs. Larry Smith will you give me your yes to marry me?

To my shocked a delimma strikes out my whole brain I don't know what to say, for people in here maybe they think Im just shocked to his proposal in reality I know how to answer his question this is not my plan to say this to him, maybe this now or never I offer my hand to him to stand up and likewise he responded positively. I take a sigh in front of them taking his eyes on me then suddenly a couple of tears falling down from my eyes, he look at me in confusing manner his eyes asking me what is this all about and the next scene happened is in a worst manner, he did not react or what he just grab my waist and patching my lips through his a salty taste of liquid I tasted is the worst of all things not to mention the pain inside my ribcage. After he kissed me he walk formally out to the venue without looking back at me or to anybody even to my father, I know I hurted him so much still I know I will hurt him more for the time we will still be together. I look at to my father a reddish registered color in his face it means he is disappointed on me before anything else I know this would be happened, one by one steps goiNg in front saying my apologize especially to the Bret family that they supported us all through out the process. A big disgustiNg to his family but I need to do this or else it is to late to back out I ran as I can going to my room where everything is already prepared for my flight is goiNg to take by 10pm I check my watch and I have still 1 hour to take.
Now maybe I might not be a good dauggter to you mom and dad and a good loyal girlfriend to you Nick but still I owe you a big thanks for everything.....Nick time will will come we will see each other again and if that time will be happened maybe we already have a both family to go on. I'm sorry.. .. . .. ..