Chapter 14 - A success might be a failure

I feel horrible at this very moment of morning for the thinest crying of my baby look at to the table clock oh my god it's 3:25am! My goodness Abby this is not a good practice at all she is three months and two weeks already that is why she never let me to take my pricec a straight sleep my only happiness in my life today in my present situation however the happiness that she gave me everyday is worthy even to live like this. All through out that she is growing up I can say it is not easy to have a baby promise if you think only the hardships and suffering every morning, on the other hand, the smile that babies partake in you is a blessings which every mother wishing for.

Since her biological mother gave birth to her until now Abby seems to used me like her biological mother and I'am happy to think that. After I give the bottle for milk yeah she is in bottle feeding I used to her to take her cry into a silence sucking of the nipple. Watching her while holding her bottle makes me smile widely I know by then that if she will grow up into a fine little lady she needs to know the whole truth. I won't let anybody touch her or open this kind of situatuon I want to take the consequences after by that moment.

Until now I feel sleepy but because of her I will be strong enough to take all of blessings in disguise and damnsel in distress to make her life more meaningful and wonderful as what babies deserves to have I will make sure she will be happy in us. After a few minutes she is moving like an earthworn and I am very fond of it "and I think you want to have a tickle game my lil angel huh"..tickling her every moment she needs it I laugh so much and amazingly she is also. One of my fondest thing I do to her is that dressing her like a little lady version every time I go to the city to buy her a new garments for her dresses is not already fitted to her. While carrying her into my arms she makes some mouth sounds or sometimes thumb sucking until she get back to sleep and so do I.

8:25 am sunday.....

A strike from the sun rays reminds me that it is already morning, ready to look at her when suddenly she is not in her crib oh my goodness, I think she's too young to walk by her own right I jumped of the bed not attending how do I look like well I don't care either. I ran down the stairs quickly to ask my father if he knows where's she I feel nauseous when I'm getting nervous, oh well overwhealming yourself of sleeping especially having a baby is not a good idea. Screaming out my father's name and searching after inside going out unfortunately there's no answer at all. Walking at the backyard a small sound of laugh trending going to the garden, so I follow the voices until I found out where are they. At first sneaking out between the thick branches and leaves of roses watching my father carrying Abby trying to toss her up a feeling of contended and satisfaction is in me now watching Abby's lauging so much is heaven for me although I'm not her biological mother.

Walking towards them waving my hand to my father.

Looks like you guys have a good time together hah.. Sitting beside the medium sized bench surrounded by different kinds of flowers and plants.

Overwhealm from sleeping honey? Sorry for I made you worried about Abby's whereabout. I'm trying to wake you up lately but you have a good sleep so then I didn't wake you up instead Abby is already wake up and I decided to take her in our garden for fresh air.

Thank you pa, for helping me to Abby. Pa how about her father? Looking at my father with anger.

If there's a chance that her father is looking for her then we have nothing to do with it since he is her father after all.

Watching my papa in disbelief, what! Are you serious pa, aren't you? Of course all we do is to return the favor for he will never know her. Sorry for Julĺie since I'm her mother no one can take her away from us even her bastard father.

Daniela sweetie don't forget by name you are her mother but in paper you're not. Unless you will legally adopt her as what our laws stated.

........................................................................

Flight 354697 going to ********* please proceed to the boarding area now.... It is now or never I'm just hoping that everything will be on its places, I decided yesterday after I checked all my emails for my possible project thanking that no one of it is in line therefore I called my secretary to book me a ticket going to her place.. Then after the guts and preparations now sunday 8:30 in the morning whether it is regular fare or not I don't really care. I will be gone more than two weeks yes two weeks I want to spend my whole time searching for the right woman for me, lame for a reason but after that night I always dreaming of her having our own family walking on the white sand beach the three of us. I don't know but everytime I dreamt it I feel that it is real. Maybe a product of my feelings towards her love at first night

4 hours later. . . .

Landed in an unfamiliar place is totally risky, I've never been here and totałly stranger, I had so many places around the world that I already experienced their nice places but this is exceptional. The feeling of being alone, stranger and a li'l bit nervous maybe to think I'm not here for work or for vacation rather searching for my missplaced piece of art which is my love at first night.

First thing I'll do is to ask where is this exact direction goes, after asking some people waiting for their turn they usher me to the bus terminal before I can reach the other stop to take another bus again... Wow this will be my first long travel ever since..

My second stop is quiet góod and comfortable, served as a tour before I can reach the exact location. It's because already lunch time when I arrived to my next stop I decided to take my lunch today. A couple of minutes I already finished my lunch in order for me to take the bus for my final stop. I seated down together with an old man heating his cigarette which I hate it so badly, but as far as I have my own concern then this time I will let him do his session in smoking.

Looking out by the window a thought in my mind splash me an idea how could she do this long uncomfortable travel to be a good one? I swear this is not a promising one rather a torture maybe. After three hours of taking a bus is not a good idea to think all way long you're just sitting on one position what I did is pretending and taking a sleep ignoring the beautiful provinces' scenery .

I arrived to my final destination exactly 3:45 pm three hours after my four hour from my own place, this will not be an easy way for me right now here I go searching where's the location of the house of Ms . Daniela Radcliff. One boy passes me by then suddenly I ask him where's Ms. Radcliff's house at first he is hesitant then offering him a money will help me to point out where's my final destination. Walking straight, then needed to turn twice to the right and then turning again but this time to the left makes it nonsense at first however seeing the blue colored gate with a simple house design and medium in sized makes my heart pound it hard. On the other hand I am excited to see Jullie after one year of missing her.