Chapter 16- Denial

Nick's pov........

When I decided to go in Georga I told myself that this is maybe my last time to see her, I don't really bother who's people I might see before her or how long do I need to travel just to see her. Meeting a boy named Greg is a big help to me I really don't know if where's the exact portrait of their house thankfully  he knows it and lead me the way. In front of this colored gate excited or nervous I don't just wanna make sure we will see a couple of minuter , and an old man not totally an old maybe in his late 50's come to open the gate for us one look he is the father of Jullie an aristocrat face registered in his expression, a semi white hair and no doubt Jullie got his all him..

There house is not that quiet big nor small perfect for their family, how Jullie take to stay in this place, far from mall, far from the civilization, far from the means of socialization. Looking around their house is not bad already, I can see their mini gazebo, a garden amazingly have different kinds of plants and flowers which I prefer to have that one. Suddenly a woman beside a man standing and looking at me by my surprise Greg is already gone then this is my one last shot to take after all the escapade I've done.

GOod afternoon sir, by the way I'm Nick Bret an.......... the man cutted me when he instructed her daughter maybe she is Daniela based to what the picture showed to me last week. The woman automatically follow her father's instruction with an authority in his voice I would prefer to meet the most great and barbaric investors and stakeholders around the world for I can manage them but this one Jullie's father maybe a blessing for mev to last an hour or a day to be with him.

Following her footsteps goingvto their garden is my priveledge to have a look their surrounding maybe I like their way of living not the transportation.  We sitted on the small bench which comfortable to be in it my mind and my eyes isn't in her rather to their surrounding feeling fresh and relax enough to set aside for awhile my intention why Icam here now. A beuatiful voice cutted me in some instance she asked me in a great manner yeah what is the used of being a teacher all the way long while she is talking about the..... I don't know what she's talking about as far as I am busy looking at her face observing how her pinkish color lips moving upward and downward,her big round eyes which matches the oval shape of her face, a pink color stained in her cheecks is a good to see in a woman like her, her brows and lashes are in good shape and her hair a light or maybe dark brown color, most of all her curvacious body awhile ago how her hips swayed in rythym when she took her way first going at here, a lucky man, what happened to you Nick? You are here to see Jullie not fantasizing her sister. Dragging my mind into reality those questions she asked me successfully I manage to answer it correctly yes I am here to offer her as my official girlfriend wherein I can introduced her to my parents and all people which important to me.

Wstching her big round eyes in shocked by saying I want her sister as my official girlfriend makes me fond of her suddenly those eyes transformed its expression into maybe I dont know if sadness or dissappointed until I am following her now where place she will bring me, takin a cab without any words come out from her mouth 10 minutes almost we arrived at the cemetery? Is she serious of it? I have no time to play games with her not now,what are we going in here..oh my this woman gives me crap all over my system.  Finally asking her what my mind shouting for what we are doin here she just smile at me timidly and continue her walking, a big oak tree is in our front shedding under its big trunk and leaves is a cool one how beautiful the placec it was without minding the grave under on it the blocks and plots of deceased people.

At first I dont know what she is talking about lately I guess she had a relatives that she misses a lot so we are here riminiscing the moment, about the oak tree. .blah....blah.....blah..... Yeah hell I care to these All I wanted is to see Jullie. HOw do I memorize all the names here for so many in theme lying there own bed for how many years.. Oh my Jullie is your sister is in her good mind? She is crazy about minding names her I'm not that idiot...so I'm trying her to comprehend when I mention the names around us like For example this one block names Richard Dee, this one on my left side Gregor Silver and this on my back Jullie Radcliff okay this three names maybe I can memorize them but all of them!? Wait! Wait......... Jullie Radcliff?? My heart beats so fast as it can be when I read the name of her, what is going on in here? My mind refuse to function this time, my heart beats so fast as I cannot breath so much. 

. You are not dreaming you read her name Mr. Bret.

Ho...how... COuld it be? No maybe she have a the same name, how terrible is this..all I know we are here to talk to me abo....she cutted me out from my stammering..

Stop it Mr. Bret! Yes definitely yes she is already dead, she died last three months ago during her deli......she had an ovary cancer she diagnosed it but all of these the cancer cells already eat her up to death I'm sorry.

Can you let me leave alone for a moment Daniela if you allow me? I want to sink all of these in to my mind all of my system refused to react in a right way, my heart feel crumpled again and again.

Sure, I'm at the entrance just let you know.

When she is gone staring her grave with her name my hands mold a fist suddenly a tears racing down from my eyes. I can't hold it too much maybe for others I am that over acting since we met at once but for me she is special.. I had a girlfriends before but let them passed away for as if they cared about me but only m money.. She is one of a kind woman.. Saying sorry for I'm not there when you are broken, when you are sad, when I let you waited for me almost a year and everything that I made you angry and all I am sorry.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .