Chapter 21- starting over again

HEy what are you doiNg to her? She didn't do anaything to embarrass me Daniela, Abby is a good girl she tried me to smile which I find it so sweet..look at her she looks sad because of you scold her awhile ago... I don't know why am I reacting on this like I'm the husband scolding my wife because of our child.. .oh my goodness I feel disgusted she looks sad by this moment. . .

I'm sorry Engr. Bret it is just I want her to be good girl not to disturbed other people here in your caffe' look maybe other people here get irritated to what Abby done.. Sorry for that behavior. . . She is tryiNg to be a hard headed woman this time I know it based on what she said awhile ago. . . My point is it is ok for me okay? No embarrassment or disgustiNg behavior she did, conversely people in here watxhing her in an amazed look..

Go back to our place where we are is a good idea, Abby watching her chocolate drink and pie only she never touched it or taste it, maybe she felt bad so I decided to get her attention. . . Hey Abby are you okay? Mommy is not mad anymore honey. .come on come here to me.. She did not paying her attwntion to me I call her name how many times but she missed out to give a reaction.. Until I decided to take my path towards her and not to believe a pair of tears coming from her eyes running down to her cheecks which I automatically hug her and carry her to my arms . . . A great feeliNg like a father strikes me out I feel she is my daughter wantiNg my hug and love for so long what a vulnerable one is this angel on my arms...a little sniff from my shoulder is not denyable that she is sad for what her mommy acted to her lately. .. . I look to Daniela and she looked so worried about her baby I signed her that I can take care of this no need she worried about it . . What a nice feeling carrying a little girl on my arms wish I could have one soon but that is not possible now.. A call of my name drag me down Daniela caught me in m depth thought which is I look sorry for it. Suddenly a little sniff from my shoulder gone but a silence of a peacefully sleepiNg little girl on my shoulder is a one of a kind experience, I never experience it since I don't have a baby sister or a niece or nephew either.

Sorry Engr. Bret looks like she is tired all through out of the day.. I'm sorry if she sleep in your shoulder,. .. If it is ok for you will you pass her to me so we cannot disturbed whatever you do awhile ago. . This woman is so terrible ever!!!

No it is ok for me since I don't have something to do.. Why not you sit down there and take your lunch while I'm the one carryiNg her still. Opppsss!! Don't mind me ok just go on eat your lunch since I'm done with my food lately... No more buts I know you will protest me I'm sure about that, if that so don't dare anymore you will only lose your bet honey. I know she will  protest me. . . . finally I win then she eat her lunch with no more words to say. . . SHE eat as fast as she can what the!!! Is she really a woman or a lesbian!?? . Amazing she eat her lunch just for 10 minutes??? . CatchiNg her attention now as she already finished her dish. . Daniela don't bother to pay anything for all of these stuff,.,just let me treat you ok. She try to protest again but this another time I won't let her win, I don't know why but I like her to have a duel,maybe I know she is a hardheaded siNgle parent. . .

But Engr. Bret these is over for us, you're carrying Abby now who is sleeping right now on your shoulder and now you woun't let me pay with these all stuff??? Are you serious with this sir? To think these costs a lot.. I know you are the owner but it doesn't mean you can treat us on these big cost..

First of all Miss Daniela just call me Nick mr. Bret makes me get older.. for your information I'm just 31 by this year nothing to be formal ok,second, Abby's singing helped a lot to me she is a ncw girl you know.. How about taking you a ride to way home, you can't drive like this really. .no buts I will take you home just tell me the direction.

Hey why are you so bossy mr. Bre.....Nick, of course I can drive I can let her sleep at the front seat or at the back using a seatbelt. . It is enough for your good Nick...

Just give me this chance to do good to you especially to Abby okay, this is nothing to me I just want to help you, why not lets be friends? How about that?? That way I can drive you home safely.. First she is hesitant to be my friend am I that hateful man to be turn down by others even in frienship.  . Am I???

Are you sure about that Nick? I'm just a normal and plain person just to be your friend, I know you have a lot of high class friends, rich and well mannered one.,. . Offering a friendship to me is kinda boring for others mayne in you. . .I'm not telliNg you that I don't like but think it more for your assuraNce.

Hey of course I want you to be my friend, what kind of thinking is that, and take note I'm not a peaker so lets go . .  I will take you home before Abby is up. ..,. . You don't want to carry her all through out right.. ?  So hurry up before she gets up.. I lead the way going out to the cafe' my staff keep looking on us, especially me carrying a sleeping beauty on my shoulder I find it comfy and good to know really. .. Transferring Abby to her in the front seat we used my car since it is nearer than her car. . A familiar persona hits up at us. .the same old man awhile ago smiling so wide at us..sayiNg the same words that what a great family we are blah. . blah. . .blah. . Are you still teaching in the same University? i asked her a question start for a conversation.. Yeah I still teaching on the same institution . .she said to me. . WOW what a great job you have Daniela,. . I guess it is good to give tye needs of your daughter right ..  I look at her then back to gaze to the way.. .I guess yes it helps us to pay the rent and all the bills we have and her tuituon fee. . I look at her with a high respect what a strong siNgle parent she is. . , you know what I like your disposition in life Daniela seems everything is in your hands, so where's the next direction?I asked her to lead the way.. Here just stop in here we are already in fatima, just turn left then next three houses after that ours. All the way long she never refused to make our conversation so comfy. . . So I guess that is already your apartment? Asking her for confirmation. . Yes it is Nick so we should go now,if you like you can join us inside having a coffee for saying a thanks for driving us here,. She invited me to go inside. . .Really? Sure why not, it is my honor to accept your invitation Daniela.