Number One Ring (Corey x Joey)

Joeys POV

Me and Corey were sitting next to each other on a couch in the studio. Most of the others were doing their usual things someplace else, but me and Corey finished early, which is honestly kinda rare. I sighed and laid back. "You ok?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled. "That was a happy sigh." I said with a smile. "Oh, good, I thought I already did something." He laughed. I kept the smile and shook my head. "Nope! And, I'm just tired, yknow?" "Yea, no shit. I mean, what time did we wake up..." He trailed off. "Uh...like fucking 2:45?" I finished. "Yea, no wonder you're tired." Corey said. I smiled and moved closer to the point where our bodies were almost touching. 

It was a good minute or two before someone spoke. "Yknow.. I really love you, Joey." Corey randomly said. I looked up at him. "Really?" "Yes Really! I mean, I really have never seen someone so beautiful as you. And-and I mean that inside and out. You really mean a lot of me Joes." Corey said. My face heated and a big grin formed on my face. "Thank-" "If Y'all kept doin' that I'm gonna puke." Someone said from the doorway. We both jumped and saw Shawn. "Seriously dude?!" Corey exclaimed. "Yea. I might puke." He replied. "Oh fuck off clown!" I said. "Fine fine, but don't try anything, Corey." He said before leaving. Corey and I sighed. "As I was saying.." I trailed off. "Thank you. And yea I mean, I have never met someone like you." I paused to move closer and as I did I cupped his cheek. "I love you Corey. A lot. More than I've ever loved someone." I said. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I happily kissed back. 

"AWWW." Another voice said. As we parted, you could hear Corey mutter "oh my fucking god". "I knew it! You guys would make a cute couple!!!" Sid exclaimed. "Sid get out!" I yelled. "But I'm hungry.." He whined. "I don't care. Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" I asked. "Sid, I'd leave the fucking room right now." Corey warned. Sid's sad face turned into a more worried expression. "Mm..fucking bitch.." Sid whispered as he left. Corey sighed. "We really aren't gonna get some privacy here, are we?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. Corey leaned more into the couch. I did the same, but I moved closer to him and put a hand on his thigh.

For the next couple minutes, it was mainly silence. It wasn't awkward silence though, just tired silence. Corey had his eyes shut while I was playing with his rings. "Which one you got?" Corey suddenly asked. "Hm? Oh, your number 8 one." I said. His eyes opened and looked down. "You can have that if you want." He said. "What?! No I couldn't?" I said. He looked at me confused. "Why not?" "Because that's really special to you!" "You're really special to me." "Yea but that's different.." I said. He shook his head. "Just take the damn ring." He said. I shook my head. He sighed and reached down for the ring. "Cmon, let me see your hand." I put my hands under my thighs. He gave me a "really" look. I nodded. "Do I have to get on one knee to get you to put this on?" He asked. I smiled. "Nope! Because I'm not taking the ring!" I said. He put his head down.

"How 'bout this. You take it for the rest of the time here, but you give it back at the end? Will that satisfy you?" He asked. I considered the idea. "Yknow what? Sure. But as soon as we leave.." "I know I know, you'll give it back." He said. I smiled and took the ring. I put it on my right middle finger. "I think you need a ring that says 1 on it." Corey said. "That would be really cool." I said, not taking my eyes off the ring. 

"Yo, dumb and dumber, let's go." Mick said from the doorway. "Wait, we're leaving already?" Corey asked. Mick nodded. "Yea, we finished hella early today." He said. I shrugged and began to take off the Corey. However, in the process, Corey stopped me. "Keep it." "No!" "Well I'm not taking it, so good luck getting it back on my finger." He said as he smiled and stood up. My jaw dropped. "Corey you bastard!" I yelled. He laughed and jogged off. I quickly stood up and ran after him. He looked behind me and he jumped. "Jesus Christ you're fast!" He said. "Yea no shit, I used to do track, remember?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. I stepped in front of him while still walking. "You gonna take this." "Mm-mm." "Mhm!" "Mm-mm." "Corey goddamnit!" I exclaimed. He smiled and laughed softly. 

As we made it toward the doors, I accidentally bumped into someone because I was walking backwards. "Sorry!" I Said. "Jesus Joey, watch it." Chris said. "I said sorry!" I repeated. I could see Chris roll his eyes before turning away. I flipped him off when he turned completely around. "Give me your hand." I ordered Corey. He crossed his arms and shook his head. "Corey cmon! I'm gonna feel bad the rest of the day." I complained. "I'm gonna feel bad if I take the ring back. That's like taking the ring off of your newly married wife's hand." He said. I paused. "You hinting towards something?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, remember I went to that wedding a week or two ago?" "Ohhh right. I forgot about that." I said. He nodded. "Now take the ring." I said with a smile made with gritted teeth. "I'm good." "Corey take the ring!" I said.

"Can you two shut the fuck up?" Jim asked. "No!" I exclaimed. "He's just mad because I gave him my eight ring." Corey said. "I don't give a shit, just shut up." Jim replied. "Someone's sassy." I'm guessing Sid said. Then, Jim slapped on the back of his head. "OW!" Sid exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back on Corey. "You're gonna take the ring, and you're gonna be happy." "And that's called forced marriage." I forced myself not to laugh. "Just cmon...will- here. How about you take it when we get home. Please?" I asked. Corey seemed to take up on the idea. He sighed before responding. "Fine. But I'm gonna get you a ring that says 1 so that we can match." Corey stated. I smiled. "And I'd like that." I replied.

"Cmon! Everyone out." Mick ordered. "Oh my god we're going!" Someone yelled. Mick whispered angrily and walked outside. We followed and got into the car. And of course, I had to be squeezed between Corey and Sid. We were known as the "troublemakers" of the group..for whatever reason. I started to whine after a minute or two being in there. "Move over! I'm gonna be squeezed to death!" I said. "We can't, Dumbass." Sid stated. I whined again. "I mean, theres a free seat, right here." Corey said patting the spot in between his legs. "Uh no. I'm good." I said. Corey frowned. "We're almost home, fucking deal with it." Shawn said from the front. I flipped off and stuck out my tongue. "Joey don't think that I won't beat your ass when we get home. Just because you're my favorite doesn't mean I won't." Shawn said. The whole car started to get wound up after that. "Aw wait, Im your favorite?" I asked. "Yea." Shawn stated flatly. I could see Corey get a bit jealous of that because he put his hand on my waist and tried to force me closer. "Corey, we're already on top of each other, we can't possibly get any closer." I said. "Yea. We can." He said. I rolled my eyes and out my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that the rest of the way there, but as we exited the car, Corey tried to hurry into the house. I quickly ran up behind him. "Don't you think I forgot." I said. He sighed. He then stuck out his right hand and allowed me to put the ring back on. "Once I get you that ring, you better cherish it for the rest of your life." He said. I smiled and nodded. "And I will." I said. "YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?!" Paul exclaimed. That got the attention of everyone. "What?! No! We're talking about a ring that says 1! Jesus can you guys not eavesdrop!" Corey said. There were many "oh's" and sighs of relief. "Sorry.-" Paul said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the couch, plopping on the couch after.