Mick's deepest secrets >:)

No one's POV

All of Slipknot was watching TV per usual as, also per usual, Chris had to make some gay joke.

"Y'know, some of the Starbucks drinks are really fucking gay man." He stated. Some of them nodded as others shrugged.

"Especially the Pink Drink, not even gonna lie." Joey said. "And that's coming from a gay man." He added, shrugging.

"Alright y'all gotta promise not to make fun of me when I say this, alright?" Mick asked. Most of them nodded.

"The Pink Drink is actually really good.." Muttered Mick. Nobody laughed, as promised, but Chris covered his mouth and was muffling his laughter.

"Chris, it's not even funny." Paul said, putting a hand on Mick's shoulder. "It's just a personal like Chris, shut the fuck up." Mick said as he frowned.

"E-Excuse me.." Chris said, standing up, still laughing. Chris disappeared up the stairs as Mick sighed, completely red.

"He thinks he's funny, but he's not. I sometimes get that and he likes to call me gay-." Shawn got cut off from Chris.

"AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!" That's all you could hear from upstairs. Mick sighed.

Corey started to muffle his laughs too. Joey nudged him in response. "Don't be a dick, Cor." Joey muttered.

"It's not that..it's just Chris laughing." Corey said as he laughed.

Speaking of Chris, he came walking down the stairs with a straight face. "I'm good now, I got it all out. I'm sorry Mick." Chris said, sitting down next to Shawn.

"Yea yea.." Mick muttered.

Sid seemed to be wiggling around and fiddling with his fingers. "OK I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" He screamed.

All of them shut up as Sid stood up. "I'm really sorry Mick but when we were playing hide and seek I found a squishmallow in your closet, all the way in the back, and I can't keep this secret anymore!" He shouted.

Mick froze as all of their mouths dropped. "I-It was a shark one and-and I can't get it out of my head!" Sid sighed.

"JOEY HAS LIKE FOUR WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!" Mick screamed. "I have two-." Said Joey.

Chris started to burst out laughing as Jim replied, "Joey's also gay, retard." Mick froze. "It was a gift from Stacy.." He muttered.

"Stacy got you that!?" Shawn exclaimed, laughing. Mick got up, red, and left the room.