Little Soul Eater Part ig?

Prompt: Joey gets possessed by the pest Corey and this a little peek into their life. Inspired by Crona and Ragnarok from Soul Eater

No one's POV

Joey rubbed his arm as he looked down. He didn't know how to deal with these situations. He was being harassed by his friends again..

"I'm sorry! I don't know how to deal with these situations!" He looked away and kept his hand on his arm.

"You need to let go of that weird pest thing! He's weird!" Chris said. "I-I know it's just-." He felt that upper pain coming again.

He let out a small groan as Corey came out the back side of him. "What'd you just call me?!" He started to mush his face around.

"Ow Corey! That hurts!" Chris sighed and looked away. "This is exactly what I mean. I'm gonna go get Shawn."

Chris strode away and out of the room. "Corey, go away! I don't know how to deal with this!" He rolled his eyes and stopped.

"Why don't you ever let me come out anymore? It's so mean." He asked. "Because! You're even meaner, anyway." He said, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Yea? Well, you're annoying." "See! You're being mean again!" He growled and ruffled my hair. "Man up! C'mon! You wanna go hunt down some souls?"

Joey sighed. "You know that's not what we do anymore, Corey. We can't hunt humans anymore, it's rude and maybe some people don't know how to deal with these types of situations." He mumbled.

Corey growled. "You need to learn how to deal with these situations." He stated. "You're mean!' Joey whined.

A couple seconds later, Chris came back with Shawn. "I thought you got rid of him." Shawn said. Joey shook his head.

"No.." "And why not?" Joey kept looking down. "I don't know.." Shawn sighed. "Look at him!" They all looked at Corey.

"What? You guys are so mean to him." Corey ruffled Joey's hair with one hand and used the other to play with his face.

"Oh yea, we're the mean ones." Chris said. Joey grumbled. "Stop it Corey! I don't know how to deal with you!"

Corey growled. "If you say "I don't know how to deal with you" one more time, I'm gonna beat you!" Joey shuddered.

Shawn sighed. "Just let's go, I'm pretty sure there's more witches out there." He breathed. "Ok Corey..you gotta go back.." Joey muttered.

Corey groaned and went back inside. "Let's go, I wanna get this done, I have to go play bass with Paul afterwards." Chris said.