- Introduction/Author's Note -

-

Hello! I do these at the beginning of every book but I just wanted to say that I hope you don't regret choosing to read this story. I promise Ill try my best to make it really good for you guys. Avatar first came out when I was 5 and I only remember small snippets of it, but over the years, i've grown to love the franchise, especially even more now that 'The Way Of Water' came out. I have not seen a whole lot of Jake Sully stories, so I decided i'd make my own based off of my own imagination.

I want to give you guys a good experience while reading this story so I'll try my best to write as best as I can. I want to disclose a few things before the book starts. Ill try my best to stay consistent even with school because I want to dedicate more of my time to writing too.

Some things to know that you guys should keep in mind when reading the story:

- Y/n: 19 years old (Youngest)
- Neytiri: Older Sister (By 4 years)
- Sylwanin: Older Sister (By 6 years)
- Mo'at: Mother
- Eytukan: Father
- Tsu-Tey: Bethrothed
- Jake Sully: Future Love Interest

*Italics will symbolize Na'vi language and Jake's inner thoughts and narration*

That's all for now but stay tuned for upcoming chapters! I promise ill do my best :,) If there is anything else to add, ill put it on this chapter just in case.

-

-