- Author's Note/Sequel -

-

Hello! First off, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been here voting, commenting, adding this story to their libraries and rereading the story :,) It means so much to me, you guys don't understand. it makes me so happy. You all give me motivation to continue and I cannot wait to start book 2.

It's only been a month a this story already had 22k reads- it blow my mind, and I can't thank each and every one of you enough. Your support is so amazing and I appreciate it.

Every comment has made me laugh, smile, and even some got me thinking. They're all very special to me, and I enjoy seeing them all! 🤍

As I said, right after the last chapter, book 2 will already have been published, and it is! So if you guys would like to get a head start on the author's note, it's already up and the first chapter will be up soon! <3

The second book is called "Barricades: Vol. 2". The story takes place during the plot of 'The Way of Water' and Ive been wanting to make my own spin on it ever since it came out, and I can't wait to get started. I truly hope this story continues to grow over time, and I hope you guys enjoy the next book as much as this one!

I have already written character information, disclosures, and everything in between. It's all there and now all that's left is to start writing. The good thing is that I found a site where its good quality and it has subtitles, so that means that I don't have to wait until it's on Disney+, so that's good news!

Anyway, I love you all so so much! Thank you for everything! I'll see you all in next book!

-