| Chapter 11 |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language or Jake's inner thoughts or narration)
-

After Jake had passed out, Y/n took it upon herself to bring him to a hammock until he woke up. Neytiri offered her help, so they both carried the Avatar to the sleeping areas of Hometree, away from everyone else.

Since everyone was wary of Jake, it was hard to convince other villagers to help. The two sisters came back for Grace's Avatar body as well and placed her in another one of the beds of the tree. It had been a couple of hours since they collapsed, and neither of the two had woken up, worrying Neytiri and Y/n.

You were particularly worried about Jake, hoping he was alright, so as you positioned yourself in the hammock next to Jake's, Neytiri noticed your behavior and came over to sit beside you and put a comforting arm around your shoulders.

She noticed how much you care for Jake, even if he came from the Sky People, she would support you every step of the way. You being her little sister, Neytiri made a promise to herself to protect you and take care of you. She wants you to be happy, and it wasn't easy for her to see you so worried and scared.

As the two of you waited, Neytiri said that she has to go back down to the main room to see what was happening, and then she would come back to keep you updated. When she left, Y/n could hear chanting and screaming from her spot on the hammock, so it was clear that the people were getting riled up to fight.

You sighed until you heard Jake start to groan in his sleep. Your eyes widened and you scooted closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek gently as his eyes slowly opened. When he was completely conscious, but still a little woozy, he looked up at you and smiled.

"Jake..." You said in relief with a soft smile. You started rubbing your thumb against his cheekbone, and he placed his hand on top of yours. After a few seconds, he quickly remembered why he was brought back to his Avatar body, so he sat up and took both of your hands in his tightly.

"Y/n, there's not much time left. We have to warn everyone else about what's going to happen" Jake said, and you suddenly felt anxiety come at his words but you nodded nonetheless. As the two of you stood up and prepared to leave, Grace woke up too and she headed down with you and Jake to the main room of Hometree.

"Ma sempul! Ma sa'nok!" (Father! Mother!) You said, catching the attention of your parents as Jake and Grace followed close behind. Neytiri saw you appear and then quickly moved to stand by your side.

"Ma Eytukan, lu oeru aylì'u frapor" (Eytukan, I have something to say) Jake said, with Grace quickly moving to stand beside him and speaking up as well. "Tìng mikyun!" (Listen!) Grace said, backing up Jake's words.

Eytukan looked skeptical, but nodded, nevertheless. "Pivlltxe, ma Jakesully" (Speak, Jake Sully) Eytukan said, and Jake exhaled a little, finally beginning to speak.

"Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Sawtute zera'u... fte fol Kelutralti, skiva'a! Skiva'a!" (A great evil is upon us. The Sky People are coming...to destroy Hometree! Destroy!) Jake spoke with urgency, making the Omaticaya gasp at his words. Many of them didn't believe him, but a great majority worried deeply.

Feeling like his words weren't being taken into consideration, Jake turned to you with pleading eyes. "Look, tell them they're going to be here soon," He asked, and you nodded, turning to your Father with distress.

"Pìyate fìtseng ye'rìn..." (They will be here soon) You warned, making your parents look at each other, not knowing if this was true. "You have to leave, or you're gonna die" Jake warned, so Mo'at stepped closer suspiciously.

"Are you certain of this?" Mo'at asked, given as she did want to know the truth so that the people can be protected before the Sky People arrive at Hometree.