Chapter XIV: Ancient Evil Arises

Bastet was a very angry and worried Cat-goddess right now; no, scratch that! She was fuming and a very worried Cat-momma for her human-child who became a vessel for her unwittingly to be healed. Her brows were furrowed as sweat dripped down it and her hands pulsed with great magic to them; more magic than she had exuded and used for a human in many centuries. Her sisters surrounding Harry with her and all of them in similar states of distress over this.

What was happening now to Harry; it could not be allowed to happen or pass. It could not be allowed, or else the very fabric of time was in danger of being altered.

All of them knew that this could not have been Albus Dumbledore's doing; the old wizard believed that both Harry Potter and Tom Riddle were dead. Any tracking spells or tracing spells on Harry went invisible to them when Harry changed into a snow-tiger and were covered up when he transformed since his magic was hidden from everyone; unable to sensed. Then the purification ritual Tom did to restore Harry...it broke whatever spells or enchantments were on Harry completely during the rites before he resumed his human form where his magic could be sensed or traced, so Albus had no way to track or trace Harry even if he thought he was alive.

No, this magic that she sensed on her son; it was not meant to be there.

She grit her teeth as her eyes watered and she forced her magic to pour out more adamantly to heal Harry; she would not allow this. She would not allow him to use her vessel; her son, as the focal point for warping time to change history.

Sobek then entered the healing chambers slowly, as so not to disrupt the proceedings, as he saw Bastet incline to him to speak.

"It is as we feared once made aware of the Vessel's condition; the seal is cracked and broken. The spirit of the ancient sorcerer is not with in and now carousing the world. I postulate that it has been free for some time now; hiding and biding time till it grew stronger. Now that it has; it wanted to test the boundaries of its ability and tried to use the Vessel.

But failed." Sobek grinned and gave a very crocodile smile, "And has now drawn our attentions to it, as much as our ire."

Sobek then walked to beside of Bastet, Ma'at, Isis, Wadjet and many other healers attending to Harry as the Sacred Vessel; his eyes surveying the Vessel and then raised his hand to him as magic then showed. He growled a bit before he turned as Bastet warily eyed him; Sobek was known for turning on his charges when he saw need to thin them.

He eyed them, "I will not harm the Vessel; he is important to my power as he is to all of yours. However, Ma'at; you need to lift the raw dark energy inside or he'll not wake. Be cautious though; lifting it too fast will result in a coma for him.

Time we may not have to spare." Sobek warned them, "Ra is high above in the clouds now; flying as his falcon-form and he is searching for signs and hints to the ancient sorcerer and his evil magicks that have done this; he's furious for not noticing the broken seal."

Sobek eyed the floor a moment, "It appears; that even our Supreme King...he respects Hadrian as the Vessel. Calls to him as his son or great-grandson when in privacy to those he cares for or trusts."

"Ma'at; she is also gently sending magic pulses over the land with Serqet that I can sense. To try and track down or trace and sense his magic. Where it is coming from. Hathor and Horus; they are now attending to the cracked seal and fixing it...so, we'll be ready when his spirit needs to be sealed away again. Lady Sekhmet is standing guard to these chambers and she will not let anyone or anything she perceives as suspicious to pass her."

"I am here to be on stand-by if you need more magic to help you all; or to supply the potions, medicines, and bandages as needed."

Bastet breathed to this and inclined, "He will be fine, but sleep for some days. Please ready him some rooms in the royal wing; Hadrian is like my son and a prince to us all in his own right for what he has become now.