Chapter XVII: The Devourer of Souls

(A/N: From here on out, the mythology is going to get played around with a lot and seem rather fantastical in ideas for certain scenarios; ones that I know would not really ever happen to turn out to be real in how the myths and the legends are recorded at all)

Tom drowsily awoke to a lot of noise; noise he did not expect to encounter at all. But he quietly groaned from the long and pleasurable night; his body hadn't ever felt so relaxed and as pleased as it had in recent months. Harry; his mate was simply all he could have ever asked for, and he ever-so-slowly smiled softly as he blinked as he looked about. The temple...it was restored now and was magnificent to see like this; Tom knowing that only because of Harry's unique circumstances were they able to behold such sights.

He stood slowly and walked to the doors of the balcony and he looked off over the low-railing in disbelief; the spirits of the realm must have worked overnight for this. His mate had not lied about being them all being ready to serve once more. Then he noticed the commotion in the front of where their...space was.

Music and dance was being played joyfully as the servants all smiled and readied the temple and their home for guests. Then that was when he saw it; Harry was smiling so wide as he danced about sultrily in the sun. The servants were so happy to see it as Bastet sat there before him and beamed to her son's movements.

Tom admitted quietly to himself; Harry really was like art in motion. Knowing how ironic it was; because without his transformation and his becoming the Sacred Vessel; Harry wouldn't have those gifts.

Nefertari was eyeing him in smiles and wide-eyed wonder; for Harry's garments sparkled and glittered as much as his jewelry. His tanned skin with all that yellow and gold toned fabric and those elaborately green eyes just made you smile.

His now longer and dark hair reaching his mid-back; the top layer threaded to a ponytail while other spots were decorated in colored beads and golden adornments.

He watched as Harry then beamed to their daughter when she held her arms for her Dad to take. Squealing in delight as Harry didn't walk to her, but instead smiled mischievously as he floated her over to him bouncily and danced as she was placed to his arms before he danced with her.

Nefertari now making a lot of noise as she seemed so happy too. Tom's eyes softening to the sight; Nefertari had missed her Dad being around and Tom couldn't blame her. She was both of their world now; Nefertari was their pride and their joy.

Harry then eyed the balcony; as if he knew Tom was there and smiled to him as he pointed for their little goddess; those two colored eyes of hers lighting up as she saw him. Giving him her biggest baby smile yet.

Tom softened his face more as he too smiled back and then leaned to the low rail as his eyes gave away how he enjoyed seeing them like this. Harry seemed to know what he was up to, so he then smirked as he danced about; purposely swinging his hips with a hypnotic grace as Nefertari squealed to being swing about in soft circles.