Chapter XXI: Mirage Among the Golden-Yellow Dunes

Tom woke to the bedroom feeling the already intensive summer sun and knew immediately; as soon as he had woken up that morning...that his treasure's fertile period had begun, and he smiled softly as his eyes remained closed still to that.

That his Harry's heat had finally arrived again; one that he could actually enjoy this time with his mate fully. Harry's overpowering and overwhelmingly drawing scent from the released mixture of his natural pheromones and his magic was everywhere; all over the bedroom and the bathroom. In their bed lining their linens, and within the blankets, pillows, and all over the furniture.

He groaned with want softly to the intensity of the breathtakingly aromatic scent about; one that he knew that he smelt finitely as Harry's mate. His cock was already alert and hard from merely his other senses noticing all this as his hips suddenly thrust hard up.

Automatically wanting to find and to fill his mate.

Then, he heard Harry purr softly before he sensed him rubbing a...furry face to his groin.

Red eyes opened more slow and sedate, yet also more alertly. He saw Loki in place of his human mate's form as Harry; the feline was lying beside of him with his belly pressed to his side as his face was rubbing, nuzzling, and enticing his groin. Green eyes almost molten with desire even as his feline shape, and he eyed Tom then; begging him to do something.

Anything to ease the edge of his heat now.

Tom smiled softly as he reached to pet his head; watching as Loki pretty much leaned to the touch and melted into it. His lower body pressing fervently to him as Tom moaned when he felt the hardened member of Loki and his mate press into him and poke. As he began to very actively rub himself needily to him for more touches.

Making Tom's desire spike as the spines edged him and caused him to moan internally to this.

"Loki; I know that Harry and you...you're both really needy right now." Tom told him softly, "But, can I please bathe first? I have a surprise for my mate."

Loki's ears twitched in agitation to this; not sure if he really wanted to let Tom bathe or wait. But the cat then he growled low in affirmation and lied down to the soft bed. Closing his eyes to nap some as his mate went to wash.

Tom smiled, "I promise you, Loki; it will be worth waiting for," He smirked as his eyes flashed

Tom stood up and then wandered slowly to the bath; Loki cracking an eye open as he saw how his mate's body was ready to plunge. He rolled onto his back and stretched out as he made mewling sounds; sounds that literally sounded like the cat was enjoying something very pleasurable.

His own groin gyrating softly as he tried to relieve it and made mew's of need; to which Tom heard and chuckled softly to from the bathroom.

Tom was only gone for half an hour; to shower and wash as well as to dress some. He stepped to the bedroom smelling divine and groomed well. Loki didn't seem pleased to see that he had dressed, but he stood and went to him as he curled about his legs; purring loudly and rubbing his face and body all over him.

Overtly showing his affection to Tom now and claiming his mate possessively with his scent being marked to the man's form.

Tom chuckled low to that as his red eyes shined, "Harry, I need to you change back now. I have something for you."

Loki then shifted as Harry eagerly leaned himself to Tom and pressed his very heated frame to his; green eyes sparkling as Tom's eyes flared to see the hardened member that literally rose to his slight touch of skin to him.

"Treasure, I didn't have a chance to give this to you back then; you were ill and healing in the other realm." Tom spoke softly, "And then things kept changing so often; I honestly forgot about it until now."