Chapter V: To Egypt

When Harry woke up the next morning as early as six; he immediately sat up in his large feline body, and sniffed several times before growling under his breath. For some reasoning he did not yet understand or comprehend; Tom smelled extremely good this morning.

It wasn't just the fact that he had cologne on either, but Harry didn't yet know what else it was that made him feel so...woozy?

He ignored the sensations though; no use trying to force understanding.

Tom smiled to him as he walked into the bedroom fully dressed for the trip out. Light grey slacks and shiny dress shoes paired with a white silk dress shirt; left with the top three buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up also unbuttoned, the shirt was tucked in. He had his hair groomed to perfection now, as he also wore his favorite cologne; the one Harry came to adore as a part of the scent of Tom.

He gently sat onto the bed and beckoned him over before he summoned the brush he used for Loki and began to meticulously brush his fur. Harry felt himself as the cat of Loki practically melting to the brushing; more so than normal.

Tom continued to brush Loki at a leisurely pace; considering their flight, while a bit of time...was not extravagant. Going from London to Cairo; where they would disembark, only lasted roughly just under five hours at four hours and forty minutes of air-travel.

So he wanted to ensure Loki was groomed to look and appear immaculate to his future clientele. Tom did raise a brow though; Loki was purring much more than normal to his brushing and he kept pushing his nose into his chest to sniff at him.

He paid it no mind as it wasn't bothering him, but paused to the slight growls that happened before the beast that was both Loki and his bonded in Harry. He then stood and took the boxes of jewelry out; Loki eagerly sitting up now as Tom chuckled to that.

"The spell won't harm the pieces or damage them with the shrinking and re-enlarging." He told him, "So, I figured it'd be best to have you already dressed up for our arrival. Would you like me to do the earrings first?" He asked

Loki merely bowed his head in confirmation to that as Harry was powerless to stop it. Tom gently grabbed his ear on one side before incanting; surprising Harry as the spell didn't hurt him at all to make the holes necessary; merely a minor stinging.

Tom gently took the long and dangling earrings for his ears first on the lower holes he made. Healing the wounds enough to not need constant cleaning prior to the placement. Then took one of the round hoop sets and attached both of them to one ear near the tip. Then the second set to the other; summoning a mirror for him to see them.

Harry stared as he saw his reflection and internally was trying not to break apart; he hadn't ever before now...he hadn't ever felt beautiful or attractive. He knew and had known why others had deemed him as such. He had money and power that they all wanted to add to theirs; not that he cared for that much. Harry idly wondered if he would still feel as beautiful as he did now as Loki; if Tom would deem as worthy of his attention?

Tom then delicately enlarged the necklace and wrapped it to his neck before clasping it together and sealing it locked with a spell so as not to come off or undone. He then delicately had Loki place his front paws to his lap as he did the same for the first two anklets. Then stood up and walked behind him; Loki tensing as if automatically, and forcing himself not to turn around.

Tom gently petted his back as he clasped the other two on and summoned the ribbon to him. Gently placing it where it should be and tying it together with a soft smile to his face; eyes of red glimmering in the light of the dawning sun.

He made sure the ribbon's bow underneath the gemstone part was secure and not going to become a hindrance as the rest free-fell and moved whenever Loki's tail moved about. Then Loki saw Tom summon the ring; his eyes softer as he stared and thumbed over it with a gentle and almost...reverent touch.